[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Can i use this? what do u think?

Last edited by Ultras13 on Nov 11, 2021, 4:25:48 PM
"
Ultras13 wrote:
Can i use this? what do u think?

It's an OK quiver. It will give less bossing dps than voidfletcher, but if you don't have voidfletcher, this one is ok-ish.
what's the point of dagger and claw skills on Low/Medium Budget build?
"
mfz1234 wrote:
what's the point of dagger and claw skills on Low/Medium Budget build?

You turn them into bow nodes with Lioneye's Fall jewel
Not sure if this has been asked before but

What do you feel about pandemonius? Isn't that a really cheap neck? It gives 24% cold penetration, blinds, and 30% increased cold damage.

"
Sylaess wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked before but

What do you feel about pandemonius? Isn't that a really cheap neck? It gives 24% cold penetration, blinds, and 30% increased cold damage.

Hey there, thanks for mentioning this actually. When I wrote this guide, pandemonius was a quite expensive amulet in that league, so I kinda forgot to add it in the guide. It is actually a good dps choice for low/medium budget, I should add it into the guide.
Hey guys, I'm looking for some help. I would like to try to start crafting a bow like the one he has on his POB but I have no idea how to start. Can anyone give me some guidance?
"
lukamikori wrote:
Hey guys, I'm looking for some help. I would like to try to start crafting a bow like the one he has on his POB but I have no idea how to start. Can anyone give me some guidance?

The bow crafting guide is included in the gear section. You would need to prepare to spend 50ex+ though.
Hi guys, how are you?

Starting this build soon and farmed this itens (dont have enlightnen yet), its enough to the end game? (i know i have to get the right annoint on amulet)

Quick Question if i get a bow with the scourge implicit deals no physical damage does it ruin phys conversion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info