[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Slumko wrote:
Hi, thank you very much for the guide, I really like the build!
Could you check my POB?
I would like to kill 30 waves of simulacrum and uber blight maps, what can I improve in my build?
I'll be very thankful!
https://pastebin.com/fqreWg0S

Hi, glad you like the build!

I have to say simulacrum wave 30 is really hard for us, harder than full deli t16, mainly because of survival. The arena is too small, and we can get easily one-shotted by bosses. I wasn't able to do that in league yet, but I guess to do that, you would definitely need a HH, with extremely min-maxed gear, and would also need to scale some evasion/spell suppression with Jade flask and Quartz flask. On top of that, gotta be very careful about positioning when boss spawns. Not gonna lie, but this build might not be able to do wave 30 without mirror tier items (I guess so is it for all similar bow builds). uber blight maps should be much easier since you got much more space to play with.

Also took a look at your PoB, a couple things you can upgrade for now:
1. Get awk gems
2. Elusive boots, this will add some decent survival
3. Craft a rare chest with crit (elevated)/power charge on crit/+1 curse, and then add another curse on ring
4. Gloves with culling
5. If you have more budget, can try to craft a rare quiver
6. Try to level higher, lvl is important to this build
"
Lethalicus wrote:
You may find some insights in my build
https://pastebin.com/ewYTyJKB

I haven't tested it yet vs. anything serious, as I first need to level up. Its attack speed is very low and I'm using Grace till I level up.

Hi sir,

To your fisrt question, I would say double legacy RotC will give the most consistant dps, also decent for both clear and bossing. Chin Sol is only good agains boss, and legacy Arborix can sometimes be annoying due to the switch between Iron relex vs. Far shot.

For your PoB, seems that your build is quite different from mine, is there anything specific you are looking for here? One suggestion though, is that phys as extra chaos is not useful in your build, since you only scale elemental damage.

"
Agulha_Negr4 wrote:
So, i changed some gear as sugested, also got some better jewels and CWDT with steelsking for more suvive.
Still feel my dps kinda of low, specily on bosses that I still die all the time.

https://pastebin.com/6qgk1u4e

Got like 15ex for upgrades, any guidance is very welcome.

tks mate

Here are some suggestions:

1. I see you don't have a way to inflict cold exposure right now, if you don't have room for frost bomb or hydrosphere gem, you can get a lvl 5 awk cold penetration and replace added cold.

2. You need to get a helm with barrage +1 enchant, thats very important.

3. Use a diamond flask with inc crit suffix, and use atziri's promise instead of quicksilver if you feel you need extra dps for boss.

4. If you feel you die too much, several things you need to look into: make sure you have flask charges ready before bosses, get better life rolls on gears (boots and belt), be careful with positioning

5. Rolls are important on some items, for example, a 15% penetration eye will give you basically 3% more damage than your current one.

6. You can get a better Chin Sol (ideally around 400 pdps, need t3 or t4 flat phys scourge). You can also try to get a good rare amulet, but you will need enlighten 3 to fit 3 auras.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Slumko wrote:
Could you check my POB?
I would like to kill 30 waves of simulacrum and uber blight maps, what can I improve in my build?
I'll be very thankful!

I have to say simulacrum wave 30 is really hard for us, harder than full deli t16, mainly because of survival. The arena is too small, and we can get easily one-shotted by bosses. I wasn't able to do that in league yet, but I guess to do that, you would definitely need a HH, with extremely min-maxed gear, and would also need to scale some evasion/spell suppression with Jade flask and Quartz flask. On top of that, gotta be very careful about positioning when boss spawns. Not gonna lie, but this build might not be able to do wave 30 without mirror tier items (I guess so is it for all similar bow builds). uber blight maps should be much easier since you got much more space to play with.

1. Get awk gems
3. Craft a rare chest with crit (elevated)/power charge on crit/+1 curse, and then add another curse on ring
4. Gloves with culling

Thanks for the answer!
And one more thing, if I use HH, then I will not have enough resists, where else can I get them?
"
Slumko wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Slumko wrote:
Could you check my POB?
I'll be very thankful!

1. Get awk gems
4. Gloves with culling

Thanks for the answer!
And one more thing, if I use HH, then I will not have enough resists, where else can I get them?

That completely depends on how your other gear look like, and there is no easy answer for that. Basically just squeeze as much res as you can on each piece. Personally, I usually have 1 suffix on gloves and chest for res, and have all ele res on rings. Using two-toned boots also helps. And if you still need more, you can get on jewels/cluster jewels.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Agulha_Negr4 wrote:
So, i changed some gear as sugested, also got some better jewels and CWDT with steelsking for more suvive.
Still feel my dps kinda of low, specily on bosses that I still die all the time.

https://pastebin.com/6qgk1u4e

Got like 15ex for upgrades, any guidance is very welcome.

tks mate

Here are some suggestions:

1. I see you don't have a way to inflict cold exposure right now, if you don't have room for frost bomb or hydrosphere gem, you can get a lvl 5 awk cold penetration and replace added cold.

2. You need to get a helm with barrage +1 enchant, thats very important.

3. Use a diamond flask with inc crit suffix, and use atziri's promise instead of quicksilver if you feel you need extra dps for boss.

4. If you feel you die too much, several things you need to look into: make sure you have flask charges ready before bosses, get better life rolls on gears (boots and belt), be careful with positioning

5. Rolls are important on some items, for example, a 15% penetration eye will give you basically 3% more damage than your current one.

6. You can get a better Chin Sol (ideally around 400 pdps, need t3 or t4 flat phys scourge). You can also try to get a good rare amulet, but you will need enlighten 3 to fit 3 auras.

Tks mate, will work on some changes!
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
VundoFand wrote:
Hi, can you give me some advise, i dont know what i doing wrong, but i have low solo target dps, and it takes long time to kill bosses, what i should do at first to improve it?
https://pastebin.com/9mg70p3D

Hi, you have taken Far Shot in your ascendancy, it does not work with Chin Sol at all. If you use Chin Sol, you must stand right in front of the boss for max dps. If you want to stand far away from boss and use Far shot, you must get a good rare bow, and probably get rid of Point Blank too.

As for gears, 2 quick upgrade would be a pair of attack crit implicit hrimsorrow, and also flat phys scourged Chin Sol (assume you still wanna use Chin Sol).

what you think about chance to deal triple damage scourge on chin sol?
or flat phys are better?
"
VundoFand wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
VundoFand wrote:
Hi, can you give me some advise, i dont know what i doing wrong, but i have low solo target dps, and it takes long time to kill bosses, what i should do at first to improve it?
https://pastebin.com/9mg70p3D

Hi, you have taken Far Shot in your ascendancy, it does not work with Chin Sol at all. If you use Chin Sol, you must stand right in front of the boss for max dps. If you want to stand far away from boss and use Far shot, you must get a good rare bow, and probably get rid of Point Blank too.

As for gears, 2 quick upgrade would be a pair of attack crit implicit hrimsorrow, and also flat phys scourged Chin Sol (assume you still wanna use Chin Sol).

what you think about chance to deal triple damage scourge on chin sol?
or flat phys are better?

High tier flat phys is the best scourge we can get on Chin Sol, can potentially bring the pdps from 320 to 400+. Lower tier flat phys can of course be beaten by other scourge like triple damage or +1 arrow.
How do you get a lethal pride cobalt jewel that gives chance to intimidate enemies for 4 secs?!
"
KaruYasuraka wrote:
How do you get a lethal pride cobalt jewel that gives chance to intimidate enemies for 4 secs?!

It is a placeholder for the lethal pride jewel, which will randomly add mods to your notables on your tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info