[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
stickwar2 wrote:
Ehh what would be the best way to invest in this build if i have a HH already but not a lot of exalts right now and want to start playing it asap

hi, get the basic items first (Shavronne, Cospri's, Prism Guardian, Presence of Chayula, Crown of the Inward Eye, Sin Trek, Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring). Fix your resistances with your gloves and Elder Ring.

Total cost should be about 10ex at max. I did this way with Level 1 gems and i could hit already maps and still leveling my gems :)

ok thanks should have enough for that
"
windrunner15 wrote:
Been rocking this thing so hard! Awesome build!

Getting into the expensive part of the build now tho, anyone able to check my stuff and give a me a few tips on what upgrades should i do next?

Looks pretty good build to me. Only suggestion I have is to have Chilled Gloves. 10-20exalts based on other mods but that'll boost your damage quite a bit. Next is to work on your belt for more ES + Spell Damage during flask would be ideal next investments.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Feb 11, 2021, 9:09:58 AM
Hi. Noob question but do you actually trigger Vaal Ice Nova at all while you play? is it suppose to trigger on its own ? Im guessing its because of it you use Frosbolt in the weapon but im confused about when your using it.
"
maarthor wrote:
Hi. Noob question but do you actually trigger Vaal Ice Nova at all while you play? is it suppose to trigger on its own ? Im guessing its because of it you use Frosbolt in the weapon but im confused about when your using it.

hi Maarthor, During normal gameplay not really. I fire the Vaal Ice Nova during Legion encounter, or when a lot of mobs are piled up during blight encounter. Best moments are when a lot of mobs are all together stacked.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Im trying to add flesh and stone but cant figure out which gem to replace. Any suggestions? thanks
help?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
maarthor wrote:

hi Maarthor, During normal gameplay not really. I fire the Vaal Ice Nova during Legion encounter, or when a lot of mobs are piled up during blight encounter. Best moments are when a lot of mobs are all together stacked.

Ty for the response :) I was looking at Watcher s eye with ES gain on hit. Do you get ES while hitting with Cyclone only or Nova hits counts as well?
I really wan to play CoC Ice Nova, but some people are going for Elementalist which is insanely expensive. How is this compared to that?
Ascendancy wise, isn't Ambush and Assassinate better than Ppportunistic?
"
windrunner15 wrote:
Ascendancy wise, isn't Ambush and Assassinate better than Ppportunistic?

It's not very hard to get max crit on Ice Nova even with mediocre gear (thanks to unstable infusion), and the 25% more damage when moving through no/single rare or unique packs combined with the 20% bonus ms on kill make it way faster and stronger of a point to grab.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info