[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hey Qosmoz,

thanks a lot for the build. It´s been a lot of fun so far. Although I´m currently only level 88, already LL, I still get one shoted a lot.

Not sure what my next upgrades should be, still not maxed Lightning resistance.

https://pastebin.com/P0ruJvNF

If you´d be so nice and checked it and gave me some advise, I would really appreciate it.

"
ghoust23 wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

thanks a lot for the build. It´s been a lot of fun so far. Although I´m currently only level 88, already LL, I still get one shoted a lot.

Not sure what my next upgrades should be, still not maxed Lightning resistance.

https://pastebin.com/P0ruJvNF

If you´d be so nice and checked it and gave me some advise, I would really appreciate it.

You better get used to oneshots if you don't dodge well with any LL CoC Ice Nova build out there, it will always be squishy by default.
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Feb 8, 2021, 2:34:08 PM
Guys, I really enjoy this build, but im missing boss damage even on t14 not jusy maps REALLY big (6 awakened atlas guards unkillible). Any suggestions how to improve that? Want to hear a budget and non budget version of solving this problem if possible. https://pastebin.com/dpaU93qU This is my build. Really appreciate any answers,cuz im a bit newbie to the game.
Hello, I have 6,99 APS with cyclone, this mean i need more than a 14% of CDR with any item?

I dont have onslaught or frenzy charges.

My APS is always 6,99.

Thanks for help!
Hey, i currently play/leveling your build and its the most fun i had playing a character in a long time.

I have a question regarding attackspeed, just for clarification:

As i understand it, the whole CDR thing is just for the CoC-gem itself. Therefore increasing the APS from cyclone is always a dps increase, because the spells triggered from cospris trigger more often.

In short:
- high attackspeed --> more cospri triggers (without any CDR)
- high attackspeed AND matching CDR --> more cospri AND CoC-gem triggers

is that correct?

If not: wouldn't it then be always better to get CDR on belt or boots instead of awakened CoC because the gem only effects itself?
Last edited by Gebimmel on Feb 9, 2021, 4:31:24 AM
"
Gebimmel wrote:
Hey, i currently play/leveling your build and its the most fun i had playing a character in a long time.

I have a question regarding attackspeed, just for clarification:

As i understand it, the whole CDR thing is just for the CoC-gem itself. Therefore increasing the APS from cyclone is always a dps increase, because the spells triggered from cospris trigger more often.

In short:
- high attackspeed --> more cospri triggers (without any CDR)
- high attackspeed AND matching CDR --> more cospri AND CoC-gem triggers

is that correct?

If not: wouldn't it then be always better to get CDR on belt or boots instead of awakened CoC because the gem only effects itself?

Yes that's correct. However, There are some breakpoints to consider for attack speed. Also read the section "CDR Explained" in the guide. Ideally, we need all 3 to hit 52%+ CDR.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Feb 9, 2021, 7:19:32 AM
"
Kessyel wrote:
Hello, I have 6,99 APS with cyclone, this mean i need more than a 14% of CDR with any item?

I dont have onslaught or frenzy charges.

My APS is always 6,99.

Thanks for help!

no 1st breakpoint is 7.57APS. You are good, only 14% is good enough.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Very glass build. 1shots are terrible!
"
vodkanoid wrote:

which boss, what mods, how often, what's your ES, and how are you playing, trying facetank the bosses or trying to avoid their attacks?

any character will die, unless you play very tanky builds.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:

which boss, what mods, how often, what's your ES, and how are you playing, trying facetank the bosses or trying to avoid their attacks?

any character will die, unless you play very tanky builds.

Not only bosses can oneshot, mobs too.
U can just run and near mob bwhaah u with one hit and u died.

Bosses shots as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info