[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

There you go.

https://pastebin.com/CzVwsr7i
IGN: Cyanyx
I've updated the Build Guide with PoBs today. Please have a look, and see if anything is off and/or wrong. It took a lot of time to test them with Standard league characters to confirm all is working and playable.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Tested your most expensive Coc/Nova build.

Not bad, although it lacks some physical defense.

The one i use is superior, but then again, cost is not comparable.
I must have spent at least 5 mirrors in this build.
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:
Tested your most expensive Coc/Nova build.

Not bad, although it lacks some physical defense.

The one i use is superior, but then again, cost is not comparable.
I must have spent at least 5 mirrors in this build.

yes, there is a tankier version plan from last league i was tinkering with. I might share, but i want to test it myself first to see if it's viable.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi Qosmoz
Thanks a lot for having updated your build
Damage is really good, but i feel like in lacking in tankiness
Can you please give me some advice to improve it ??

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/2FgZvRfj

Thx a lot !!
Please update the pob leveling build or pob before going low life. Thanks!
How do i clear with ice spear? The projectiles rarely enter stage 2 and thus dont pierce, and if they do, they dont hit anything. If the enemy is remotely tanky such that herald of ice doesnt kill it, it takes for ever.

Ice spear is supposed to deal significantly more damage than ice nova, but it doesnt scale well in clear?
The pobs for the leveling guides don't lead to anything
"
Nathyn88 wrote:
The pobs for the leveling guides don't lead to anything

thanks for the feedback. I need to update them, they are disable for now.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
TieJäi wrote:
How do i clear with ice spear? The projectiles rarely enter stage 2 and thus dont pierce, and if they do, they dont hit anything. If the enemy is remotely tanky such that herald of ice doesnt kill it, it takes for ever.

Ice spear is supposed to deal significantly more damage than ice nova, but it doesn't scale well in clear?

I quickly looked at your profile. I would recommend to get pierce (on glove implicit or anomalous ice spear) to ice spear projectiles to pierce. Without any pierce, it's normal to not have good clear. If you don't have enough budget, go for ice nova - that doesn't require any pierce.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info