[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
DustAndAshes wrote:
Hello!

Is this build still viable on 3.19 with reservation changes?

hi, from reservation point of view it should be fine. Maybe dropping one aura + a need for Enlighten gem should be ok. I havent looked at it in detail yet.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
DustAndAshes wrote:
Hello!

hi, from reservation point of view it should be fine. Maybe dropping one aura + a need for Enlighten gem should be ok. I havent looked at it in detail yet.

Do you plan to update the guide this season? So I can keep and eye out for your updates
"
DustAndAshes wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
DustAndAshes wrote:
Hello!

Do you plan to update the guide this season? So I can keep and eye out for your updates

Yes I can test quickly in standard and update the guide. Maybe early next week
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
DustAndAshes wrote:
Hello!

Easiest fix for me was changing anointment to Champion of the Cause since the biggest problem was life reservation efficency, that node has general efficency so allows me to still run 3 auras reserving life.
"
onefrogurt wrote:
"
DustAndAshes wrote:
Hello!

Easiest fix for me was changing anointment to Champion of the Cause since the biggest problem was life reservation efficency, that node has general efficency so allows me to still run 3 auras reserving life.

oh wow. How did I even miss that. This saves a lot of pain actually. With the intuitive leap, we can also path to Charisma and get those 2 extra. I am going to update the PoBs this weekend.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
onefrogurt wrote:
"
DustAndAshes wrote:
Hello!

oh wow. How did I even miss that. This saves a lot of pain actually. With the intuitive leap, we can also path to Charisma and get those 2 extra. I am going to update the PoBs this weekend.

Running an older version since I didn't login in about a year or so (still running banner which I think changed), only issue I had was life reservation! But still took me a good 2 hours to realize that node was there lmao
All PoBs have been deleted...
IGN: Cyanyx
"
Qmabyte wrote:

Yes. They will be uploaded with the updated versions today.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I have a thought mana would be a big problem with coc now, and Essence Sap is my only choice (must) to deal with it.
If you guy put another passive skill to anoint, then how you sustain mana on boss? (Mapping i think still fine thanks to Mark of Assassin)
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Qmabyte wrote:

Yes. They will be uploaded with the updated versions today.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Sep 2, 2022, 7:17:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info