[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

is it just the soul tether thats not working for the build, or is it also the glorious vanity ?
Can you try and link the passives again please and thankyou
Can u recommend some unique or any alternative items that can scale damg..... i feel my build kinda lack of damg to do ultimatum content
So If Immortal ambition doesn't work, how do we substitute it?

According to the latest POB there is still Pain Attunement (Which was initially our Immortal Amibition) even though it doesn't do anything for us. So I believe it is not optimized and you haven't got time yet to figure something out?

Or is it final and we would still go that way on the skill tree?
Last edited by Christmasxx on Apr 19, 2021, 10:47:17 AM
"
Christmasxx wrote:
So If Immortal ambition doesn't work, how do we substitute it?

According to the latest POB there is still Pain Attunement (Which was initially our Immortal Amibition) even though it doesn't do anything for us. So I believe it is not optimized and you haven't got time yet to figure something out?

Or is it final and we would still go that way on the skill tree?

Oh no, the Pain Attunement was just a mistake. Updated.
Hello, thanks for the guide, I was starting a league with bb bf inquisitor but I didn't find a guide other than video and I gave up. Looking to flatten the advance, I found yours, but I am missing the section to level up. Do you think you could enter it?
Thank you
sorry, I found the section. Thank you again, thank you very much
Is there a recomendation of where to spend points at characer levels?
Last edited by Flavin913 on Apr 19, 2021, 8:44:03 PM
Is this build still viable without immortal ambition? Playing this as my league starter and am curious what the build lost now that immortal ambition doesnt work. Thanks!
"
Flavin913 wrote:
Is there a recomendation of where to spend points at characer levels?

Watch at the bottom of the skill tree. There is leveling trees.

"
Johamed wrote:
Is this build still viable without immortal ambition? Playing this as my league starter and am curious what the build lost now that immortal ambition doesnt work. Thanks!

All the build lost is overleech (and Vaal Ritheous Fire if you want to play it safe). Still going absolutely strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info