[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

POB Update + Gem Info is out now.
Last edited by qawsican on Apr 14, 2021, 5:16:41 PM
PoB is updated. Nothing really changed so far. Let's hope actual veiled trigger mod (not the crafted one) is 4 seconds :)

I will add a Lifetap version without The Devouring Diadem, which is about 20% more tanky but loses about 13% DPS, as soon as Lifetap is implemented into PoB.

Unfortunately I don't see a low life version of this build with Petrified Blood not scaling above 40%.
Last edited by Moethelion on Apr 14, 2021, 5:28:49 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:
PoB is updated. Nothing really changed so far. Let's hope actual veiled trigger mod (not the crafted one) is 4 seconds :)

I will add a Lifetap version without The Devouring Diadem, which is about 20% more tanky but loses about 13% DPS, as soon as Lifetap is implemented into PoB.

Unfortunately I don't see a low life version of this build with Petrified Blood not scaling above 40%.

Assuming the veiled Trigger mod is still 4s, how would you craft the wand without losing the veiled mod? Or do you just hope the RNG gods give you good wand mods on top of unveiling a 4s Trigger?
"
qawsican wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:

Assuming the veiled Trigger mod is still 4s, how would you craft the wand without losing the veiled mod? Or do you just hope the RNG gods give you good wand mods on top of unveiling a 4s Trigger?

Well, we don't need influence, so there is multiple possibilities with Harvest, like
fracture -> start crafting or
reforge prefix/keep suffix -> non-caster and augments

Getting a usable base should not be too much of a problem with veiled chaos orbs. Also keep in mind, we can add another crafted mod on top of the veiled mod now.

Of course this is all speculation as of now, but I assume it should not be too hard to get a decent weapon. Spell builds are not nearly as dependent on T1 weapons as attack builds, so even a weapon with mediocre rolls will be perfectly fine.
Man this looks like a ton of fun. Want to League Start it, how hard would you say the gearing process is? I saw your list but I imagine a Wathers Eye with Arcane Surge might be expensive.
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Man this looks like a ton of fun. Want to League Start it, how hard would you say the gearing process is? I saw your list but I imagine a Wathers Eye with Arcane Surge might be expensive.

The Arcane Surge Watcher's Eye mod is usually amongst the cheapest mods. Bought it two leagues in a row for around 50c. Also, it doesn't make or break the build. It is just very strong like many other items in the build.

The gearing process is pretty motivating I would say. You can get to 50% power really quickly and then spend a very long time to get to 100% (which would be way more than what is in the PoB).
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:

Well, we don't need influence, so there is multiple possibilities with Harvest, like
fracture -> start crafting or
reforge prefix/keep suffix -> non-caster and augments

Getting a usable base should not be too much of a problem with veiled chaos orbs. Also keep in mind, we can add another crafted mod on top of the veiled mod now.

Of course this is all speculation as of now, but I assume it should not be too hard to get a decent weapon. Spell builds are not nearly as dependent on T1 weapons as attack builds, so even a weapon with mediocre rolls will be perfectly fine.

Ah gotcha. I forgot Veiled Items don't classify as an influenced item so Fracturing through Harvest seems like a good idea. I guess we'll find out if the Veiled Mod is 4s or not on Friday.
"
Moethelion wrote:

What if the veiled mod isn't 4 seconds ? What would you suggest ?
"
razoull wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:

What if the veiled mod isn't 4 seconds ? What would you suggest ?

I am going to update the guide with a suggestion as following: Use Arcanist Brand to trigger the three skills of your choice in your boots and move the Shield Charge setup into the weapon. Arcanist Brand should replace Vaal Grace or Vaal Righteous Fire.
Do you feel like clear speed as been hurt at all with the fact Flame Wall won't be boosting Fireball?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info