[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Looking forward to the 3.14 update. Thinking about doing this as a league start!
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

How big of a nerf is this for this build?
"
qawsican wrote:
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

Updated the front post regarding changes. Going to further update during the next days.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:

Updated the front post regarding changes. Going to further update during the next days.

Thanks, I'll check them out. Will you be posting an updated POB in relation to the nerfs? Are will still going to be using Cold Snap, Assassin's Mark, & Flame Wall with the 8second Trigger?
Last edited by qawsican on Apr 14, 2021, 3:28:06 AM
Hey, looking forward to league start with this build. Regarding the auras, flesh and stone now has mana reservation of 35% and hence before getting Devouring Diadem, what would be the best alternative auras for flesh and stone?
Last edited by jang2002 on Apr 14, 2021, 3:27:54 AM
Hello, I wanted to thank you for the build, and leave my thoughts on it, as a new player. I played this one on Ritual league.

This gotta be one of the most fun builds I've played, the gameplay with fireball is really smooth, and it was really good for clearing maps, and blazing salvo helps a lot with bosses, at least until tier 15, as I left the league arround the time I got there.
The transition into maps felt good, even with little to no currency like my case so, I had a lot of fun.

Sadly, I can't speak much about endgame content because I quit poe early on the league, but I was killing pretty much everything without many issues, I even did My first Sirus kill with this build.

Thanks for the amazing guide, it was really easy to follow. Looking forward to future versions of it! Have a nice day!
"
jang2002 wrote:
Hey, looking forward to league start with this build. Regarding the auras, flesh and stone now has mana reservation of 35% and hence before getting Devouring Diadem, what would be the best alternative auras for flesh and stone?

I will recommend Zealotry + Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour. It is possible to go with Zealotry + Anger as well, to have more single target damage for a clearspeed and defence tradeoff, but I don't think that is worth.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
jang2002 wrote:

I will recommend Zealotry + Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour. It is possible to go with Zealotry + Anger as well, to have more single target damage for a clearspeed and defence tradeoff, but I don't think that is worth.

Alright, thanks for replying.
hello!

im interested on this build;

all the points of the build are updated or only the pink texts ?
"
ndox138 wrote:
hello!

im interested on this build;

all the points of the build are updated or only the pink texts ?

Pretty much everything except the PoB link is updated. As soon as PoB is updated I will include it in the top post.

I might make further changes depending on the numbers on petrified blood and lifetap, but we will not get those until tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info