[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
willbig wrote:
I have a question about Natural Affinity. What mechanic are you using to get out of roots? To my knowledge, can not hinder does not work. Is it just flame dash? Thanks in advance! I am absolutley loving this build. Very engaging fun build with FIRE!

Yes, Flame Dash removes all the roots instantly.
Hey OP,

I have a couple of questions:

1) Why do you select the mana regen and quick recovery notable on ur passive tree? Isn't mana regen useless because we have all of our mana reserved :O?

2) On your POB how are you able to get 800 ES with 466 ES regen/sec, for some reason I'm only sitting at 516 ES and 51.6 ES regen rn.

3) I see that you are running chaos golem on your boss killing vids, should I also be using it? If so, what skill does it replace. RN I'm using vaal grace + frost shield for survivability so I dropped vaal RF in place of grace cus I needed survivability over dmg.

Thanks! The build is a blast... pun intended haha

My POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/e4hqFDuP
"
Kitsune87 wrote:
Hey OP,

I have a couple of questions:

1) Why do you select the mana regen and quick recovery notable on ur passive tree? Isn't mana regen useless because we have all of our mana reserved :O?

2) On your POB how are you able to get 800 ES with 466 ES regen/sec, for some reason I'm only sitting at 516 ES and 51.6 ES regen rn.

3) I see that you are running chaos golem on your boss killing vids, should I also be using it? If so, what skill does it replace. RN I'm using vaal grace + frost shield for survivability so I dropped vaal RF in place of grace cus I needed survivability over dmg.

Thanks! The build is a blast... pun intended haha

My POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/e4hqFDuP

1) For spell block and life/life regen. Which nodes would you skill instead?

2) Your PoB is missing the configuration. Click on config tab an set it up properly. You are on consecrated ground, which gives you life and ES regen.

3) Unset ring. Not mandatory, it dies quite a lot. You are able to inspect my character, too, btw :)
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 3, 2021, 1:38:55 AM
So is frost shield definitely better than immortal call? Should I switch those 2 gems or do I put it in another slot?
"
Benasists wrote:
So is frost shield definitely better than immortal call? Should I switch those 2 gems or do I put it in another slot?

Huh? No. You can put frost shield in your wand instead of something else if you have enough ES to warrant it. But it's a gimmick, not a core gem.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
willbig wrote:
I have a question about Natural Affinity. What mechanic are you using to get out of roots? To my knowledge, can not hinder does not work. Is it just flame dash? Thanks in advance! I am absolutley loving this build. Very engaging fun build with FIRE!

Yes, Flame Dash removes all the roots instantly.

Another option is The Stampede unique boots which ignores the roots completely without needing flame dash. You lose resists and max life from good rare boots but you get an extra anoint. If you pick up Heart of the Warrior that's probably a net increase in life if you can spare the resists. Another anoint option could be Disciple of Unyielding if you don't already get endurance charges from the amulet as suggested by the guide.
Hello everyone.
some might remember me from like 20 pages ago, I was thinking on taking on this build this league, but I wanted to change some stuff.

well I can pleasantly say my character is complete.

i sinked about 50 to 70 ex on it (closer to 50) and like 11 days in game. but I managed to do the feared, maven, uber elder, and pretty much all the game.

i changed a bunch of stuff, but mainly:

-I DONT USE FIREBALL
-I DONT USE FLAME DASH
-I USED A REDEEMER CHEST(no dual influence)

this was a PERSONAL CHOICE based on my playstyle( spam one power, move with one power) but it changed a lot of things, as I had free gloves and all the gems slots, I could fit in things like culling strike crusader gloves and forgoe the curse cluster.

additionally, instead of a chest with crit, and frenzy on hit I use a redeemer with frenzy AND NEARBY BLIND (as I don't use the curse blind), the great thing those two are redeemers mods so its much more feasible to get a good chest. i compensated for the crit loss with a Bottled Faith, which i always planned on using anyway.

other thing I got on the shield is SHOCK ON BLOCK. its a massive dps boost! its a shaper mod and it can be super easy to get with harvest crafting (slam lightning, benchcraft light resist and have all prefixes done as to not get max lightning res).

Since I had so many free jewels, I fit in enlighten on the auras (gets boosted by diadem) and go with a buff setup in gloves with FROST SHIELD - VAAL RF - ENDURING/INFERNAL CRY - VITALITY(as high as mana allows).

Overall i ended on 7.2k hp. and 41mil buffed dps. (like 20 unbuffed)
i leave my POB if anyone interested and I'm especially eager to hear the opinions of the OP if he reads.
Thanks, OP for such a fun build!

EDIT: those listed are not all the changes, for example I use 2 abyss jewels with spell block on hit to cap out, other notables in the cluster jewel,forgo the red nightmeare ( no endurance sadly) among others!

https://pastebin.com/B2Q559qD

EDIT2: just updated the POB: mainly the alternative start trees broke(no jewels) and I just lvled to 96 si updated that (just more life node).
Last edited by antauri007 on Feb 4, 2021, 12:37:30 AM
"
antauri007 wrote:
Hello everyone.
some might remember me from like 20 pages ago, I was thinking on taking on this build this league, but I wanted to change some stuff.

well I can pleasantly say my character is complete.

i sinked about 50 to 70 ex on it (closer to 50) and like 11 days in game. but I managed to do the feared, maven, uber elder, and pretty much all the game.

i changed a bunch of stuff, but mainly:

-I DONT USE FIREBALL
-I DONT USE FLAME DASH
-I USED A REDEEMER CHEST(no dual influence)

this was a PERSONAL CHOICE based on my playstyle( spam one power, move with one power) but it changed a lot of things, as I had free gloves and all the gems slots, I could fit in things like culling strike crusader gloves and forgoe the curse cluster.

additionally, instead of a chest with crit, and frenzy on hit I use a redeemer with frenzy AND NEARBY BLIND (as I don't use the curse blind), the great thing those two are redeemers mods so its much more feasible to get a good chest. i compensated for the crit loss with a Bottled Faith, which i always planned on using anyway.

other thing I got on the shield is SHOCK ON BLOCK. its a massive dps boost! its a shaper mod and it can be super easy to get with harvest crafting (slam lightning, benchcraft light resist and have all prefixes done as to not get max lightning res).

Since I had so many free jewels, I fit in enlighten on the auras (gets boosted by diadem) and go with a buff setup in gloves with FROST SHIELD - VAAL RF - ENDURING/INFERNAL CRY - VITALITY(as high as mana allows).

Overall i ended on 7.2k hp. and 41mil buffed dps. (like 20 unbuffed)
i leave my POB if anyone interested and I'm especially eager to hear the opinions of the OP if he reads.
Thanks, OP for such a fun build!

EDIT: those listed are not all the changes, for example I use 2 abyss jewels with spell block on hit to cap out, other notables in the cluster jewel,forgo the red nightmeare ( no endurance sadly) among others!

https://pastebin.com/HbQa4gSf

Mind recording some videos? Would like to see how it does with that level of investment and the different setup. Thanks!
"
Kmiec wrote:

Mind recording some videos? Would like to see how it does with that level of investment and the different setup. Thanks!

never recorded gameplay and in not a great player myself XD (I RIP very stupidly) but I would sure do it if there is enough interest in seeing such a thing!
"
antauri007 wrote:
"
Kmiec wrote:

never recorded gameplay and in not a great player myself XD (I RIP very stupidly) but I would sure do it if there is enough interest in seeing such a thing!

Awesome that the build inspired you to toy around with it! The changes seem cool and it sounds like it worked very well. Personally I could not use Salvo also clear spell, it's just too slow for my style, and missing Flame Dash is a nightmare in certain maps, but that's just me trying to zoom I guess.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info