[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Anyone make it to end game yet? If so how does it hold up on t15-16 maps?
"

Well I did myself, can't see anyone else on poe.ninja yet. Works wonderful even in T16 full clear delirium rituals. I even took MoM because ES regen is so crazy.
hi im newbie. Can u tell me guys how use all three auras? herald of ash,zealotry,anger? its 25,50,50 mana reservation.
Last edited by Bumela on Jan 19, 2021, 11:46:21 AM
"
Bumela wrote:
hi im newbie. Can u tell me guys how use all three auras? herald of ash,zealotry,anger? its 25,50,50 mana reservation.

Devouring Diadem helmet has 20% reduced mana reservation.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 19, 2021, 11:47:23 AM
one more question what armor should i buy after tabula?
"
Bumela wrote:
one more question what armor should i buy after tabula?

Cheap 6-link with life and res. Either get a corrupted 6blue or an uncorropted ES, ES/armour or ES/evasion base to color 6blue yourself.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"

Well I did myself, can't see anyone else on poe.ninja yet. Works wonderful even in T16 full clear delirium rituals. I even took MoM because ES regen is so crazy.

noob question I'm sure but I'm guessing MoM causes damage to deplete ES since we have no mana? Love the build btw, just getting to yellow maps and having a blast so far. smooth sailing
"
Crewtawn07 wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"

noob question I'm sure but I'm guessing MoM causes damage to deplete ES since we have no mana? Love the build btw, just getting to yellow maps and having a blast so far. smooth sailing

Well, yeah, if we take like 3k damage the ES drops to 0 for a split second, but after that we are basically full instantly again. I rarely go "oom" and can't cast anymore, and when I do it's one second at max, especially since with the ES leech cluster jewel, Cinderswallow and Devouring Diadem we have additional sources of ES recovery. It is a big EHP boost, so I definitely think it is worth it.
This build is nice, really happy with the scaling so far. Harvest really skyrockets the potential. Just crafted these beauties:

Next project is to get elusive on this. Not sure if tailwind is that required.

Chest and helm require me to get a little richer first. But overall I'm blasting through t14.
"
dommerick wrote:
This build is nice, really happy with the scaling so far. Harvest really skyrockets the potential. Just crafted these beauties:

Next project is to get elusive on this. Not sure if tailwind is that required.

Chest and helm require me to get a little richer first. But overall I'm blasting through t14.

Nice to hear that the build is working for you. Those are some sick gloves!
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 20, 2021, 3:20:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info