[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

playing this build now and it's one of the strongest builds, thanks!
Also, build description is quite solid, respect for Item Upgrade Order and How to become tanky :D
I am receiving the error when importing from Pastebin. Both url in description (general info and in spoiler) both error out before loading.
I just got an Awakened Fire Penetration Support. Would this be worth swapping into the main 6 link? What gem should I swap out you think?
"
iceynotnicey wrote:
I just got an Awakened Fire Penetration Support. Would this be worth swapping into the main 6 link? What gem should I swap out you think?

Fire Penetration is useless with Inevitable Judgement.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
holdat wrote:
I'm currently respeccing my build out of crackling lance. I think I have all of my passive tree in tune with your POB, but I'm struggling hard on T1 map mobs outside of whites. I'm also dying really easily. Some of the stuff like "Recover life on block" are super expensive right now and it's hard to find a trigger wand.

Wondering if you'd be able to check out my profile for any tips. Not sure where I went wrong.

Recover life shield is CRUCIAL. The build is basically unplayable without it (as soon as you have glancing blows that is). Trigger wand is very easy, just get one with an open suffix and find a crafter.

Other things on first glance: Get different flasks (!!!!!!!!), get jewels, get more life (for example body armour).

Do you have the Brine King pantheon against stuns?

Ah shit, LOL. Didn't realize the stat was that crucial. All those shields are worth 30+ chaos, so I guess I gotta snipe one. Shit's hard w/o it I guess.
Mothelion, since we are getting a shaper shield for the heal on block, we could also get the '50% chance to shock enemies on block'. might sound like a stretch. but its not that impossible with harvest crafting a lightning mod in while blocking light res. that's a 15% shock btw
Hi boys

Im going to respec my CLance Inquisitor, but I'm having one doubt: how do you feel this build will deal with the fact that it has to stay still in order to do more damage against the several bosses stacking this expansion?
I just got the shaper shield, but am still struggling with the Rituals. I know I don't have the most ideal flasks, but I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to do a juiced ritual in T1-T2 maps.

Does anyone know how Glancing Blows interacts with the Darksteel Treads?

+(4–5)% Chance to Block Attack Damage
You take 20% of Damage from Blocked Hits

https://poedb.tw/us/Darksteel_Treads

"
holdat wrote:
I just got the shaper shield, but am still struggling with the Rituals. I know I don't have the most ideal flasks, but I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to do a juiced ritual in T1-T2 maps.

Don't use infernal mantle, that is suicide. Skill eldritch battery and get rid of the mana flask, get a basalt instead. Your jewels are still absolute garbage, you can buy triple dps + life for 5c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info