[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Looks nice, how would you compare it to other Templar Starter build ? Still hasn't made my choice on what to start with
"
I can't understand how you crafted Rare Jewels for the health, multiplier and the cast speed, can you tell me?

I didn't, I just bought them :)

"
Chababouin91 wrote:

Hey,
Your build looks so fun to play, I'll definitely give it a try in few hours !
I have one question : which gems/link would you consider instead of fireball considering the aoe buff of Blazing Salvo ?
Would you put a second blazing salvo setup in the gloves ?

Thanks and wish you a good league start !
Cheers Exile

Hard to say without actually trying it out, but probably something like Enlighten instead of Vaal Righteous Fire in Helmet and then for gloves:

Vaal Righteous Fire, Vitality (Level 14), Chaos Golem, Enduring Cry

I am pretty certain though that Fireball is still going to be way better for clearspeed than Blazing Salvo.
Looks nice, how would you compare it to other Templar Starter build ? Still hasn't made my choice on what to start with
"
Obliks wrote:

I have no idea, sorry. There is so many builds out there. This build is not necessarily a "starter build" but it works just fine for league start, if you want to max it out later on.
Been leveling with blazing salvo and flame wall, feels pretty nice to clear and still good on single target at early levels tbh, the buff to spread and radius seems nice.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
antauri007 wrote:
I've been tinkering in the PoB, and I wanted to ask: Have you considered infernal cry? it could give both great clear thru explody while also covering in ash bosses, which I didn't find u had in the build ("covered in ash" source i mean)
with just one boss, infernal cry gives 20 power which is equal to 12% increased fire damage they take AND slowing them.
if not that, any other sources of "covered in ash"? most give a whopping 20% increased damage taken, but the wiki is short on sources.
All in all, however, infernal cry sounds super versatile to pass (increase damage, slow and explode also removes on death effects!)

lastly, tho it should (will) be insanely expensive, have you considered replica Farrell? it covers both frenzy and endurance charges in a single item while giving a nice aspect. But obviously getting one in the league will be pretty unrealistic.

Covered in Ash would indeed be an insane damage boost. The problem is getting it, as you already pointed out. Infernal cry only has a small range and has a cooldown. So for clear speed (explody and corpse removal) it does not work. For bossing I feel it doesn't synergize really well with out ramp up time due to Intensify/Pinpoint. Also it would eat up a socket gem, which the build is already very short of. Another way of getting covered in Ash would be Xoph's Heart (cover in ash on getting hit), but the amulet is already a quite good source of damage and leech for the build. So unfortunately, I don't see a reliable way of covering enemies in ash.

(Replica) Farrul's Fur is very good but is has an Armour/Evasion base, which makes it really difficult/impossible to roll 6 blue, even with Betrayal white sockets. Harvest should help with this of course, if the craft still exists and is accessible. If that's the case, I will probably change the guide recommendation to Farrul's Fur.

o shoot I see what you are saying, I didn't consider the colors on farrul, neither the radius of infernal cry being so small, still ill probably run it in place of the flame dash (I don't like using two travel skills, its just personal preference)

on the matter of MoM CS. what do you all think of at least Mom? is one point and the shield regen is so good it could make up for it by itself

"
Truman1997 wrote:
Been leveling with blazing salvo and flame wall, feels pretty nice to clear and still good on single target at early levels tbh, the buff to spread and radius seems nice.

i wanted to second this. I've been playing fire wall salvo ( and flammability and wave of conviction) to level, and the clear seems good enough. tho to be fair I don't know how it was pre patch as I never played it till now
I like it.
Last edited by CozyBeard on Jan 16, 2021, 12:39:51 PM
Hey bro I really need your help ! Tried to follow your guide but I'm currently hardstuck with little to no currency in T1 Map. I'm getting obliterated when I try to attack even tough my res are capped and I followed the same tree as your PoB. I know my gear is not top notch but what should I aim for next? Must got like 5c at max !

Thanks a lot in advance
"
OblikZ wrote:
Hey bro I really need your help ! Tried to follow your guide but I'm currently hardstuck with little to no currency in T1 Map. I'm getting obliterated when I try to attack even tough my res are capped and I followed the same tree as your PoB. I know my gear is not top notch but what should I aim for next? Must got like 5c at max !

Thanks a lot in advance

Looks good at first glance. Do you have the brine king pantheon for anti stun?
awesome build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info