Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Last edited by Nizhidrhamannit on Oct 4, 2020, 1:39:31 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
Wait, you are an Adult?

G*d help us all.

^^ Amen! ^^
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
they told me i could be anything when i grew up so i became a slacker neet bum with no aspirations who they constantly tell i need to grow up
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
I'm 61. I refuse to grow up.

As the saying goes, growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

:D
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
For me, being a kid sucked.
Being an adult ain't much better.
Being retired, now, mostly sucks.

Ignoring my own negative impact on my life-experience is all I have left that is pleasant... :)

Making strides to ensure that things do not suck would involve me getting out of this chair. WTF? Why did nobody bother to tell me such critical decisions would have to made?
"
Nizaris1 wrote:
being an adult is freedom, we can do whatever we want, nobody can say anything about it

Oh poor misguided soul...

I won't tell a thing. In my turn no one told me.

BTW just wrote this to say: RIP Eddie Van Halen.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Oh, wow... I jumped to the 'news' after reading your post and saw the sad headline. :(

So very many concerts watching the original group, sometimes even remembering going to them...

1984 = Best concert I ever went to.

Great shots of Eddie in this vid, back when they were in their prime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA

Condolences, RIP, Godspeed Eddie...

PS: Getting old sucks, but it's better done while listening to Van Halen. ;)
The one thing that i am not looking forward is becoming old. Not only your body gets wrecked, but also your mind, your personality. Thats a sick joke put upon every living organism.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Toshis8 wrote:
The one thing that i am not looking forward is becoming old. Not only your body gets wrecked, but also your mind, your personality. Thats a sick joke put upon every living organism.

The whole body thing does suck, but it's "relative." Some people degrade worse than others. Mind? You probably won't notice it much. (One hopes!) "Personality?" Absolutely. I purposefully check myself on that to be sure I'm moderating my natural inclination, now, to tell kids to get off my lawn vs my more free-wheeling live-and-let-live former "personality."

The key to aging gracefully is to refuse to age gracefully, but bite kick and scream the whole way... ;)
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Oh, wow... I jumped to the 'news' after reading your post and saw the sad headline. :(

So very many concerts watching the original group, sometimes even remembering going to them...

1984 = Best concert I ever went to.

Great shots of Eddie in this vid, back when they were in their prime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA

Condolences, RIP, Godspeed Eddie...

PS: Getting old sucks, but it's better done while listening to Van Halen. ;)

Class dismissed ;_;
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info