Being an adult is dumb.

Not a dino, just a fat lizard.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 28, 2020, 12:37:41 PM
being an adult is freedom, we can do whatever we want, nobody can say anything about it
"
Nizaris1 wrote:
being an adult is freedom, we can do whatever we want, nobody can say anything about it

Imagine that being accurate, considering you are forced to work to feed yourself and other stupid stuff like vote for your future , being tracked at each step via every damn modern things.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Being adult is not the worst age I think. Worst age in europe is being 14-17 years old.

A lot of people even already work 40 hour weeks with that age yet they are NOT allowed to drive a car, to vote, to smoke tobacco or drink alcohol, gamble but can get to jail for smoking weed or whatever and are treated like kids by their parents and authorities but like adults when it comes to law.

Its this combination of having the rights of a kid but the responsibilities of an adult. Maximum TILT.

I mean OK being an adult is shit but not as shit as being a teen in this age. I would not want to have this fucking 14-17 age ever again.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Sep 30, 2020, 7:44:55 PM
"
Nizaris1 wrote:

freedom?

hahahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah, I remember doing a lot of dumb things, before and after legally becoming an adult (in 1994). Still do dumb things sometimes.

Gotta have fun tho, no matter what. Life is too short to be mad, and I'm proud to be Gen X!
Last edited by z3nny_1 on Sep 30, 2020, 8:38:03 PM
Don't worry, son; it gets worse.
"
Nizaris1 wrote:

This is true...

IF YOU HAVE MONEY.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Nizaris1 wrote:

This is true...

IF YOU HAVE MONEY.

More money = more problems a great philosopher once said... or was it a drug addicted rapper. I forget.

Believe me more money doesnt solve your problems, from health issues, to job pressure, marital and family conflicts, investment concerns, people asking for money, and more.

Sure you don't have to worry about where the next meal is coming from, but it's hardly a Utopia.

As far as "freedom" goes that's a loaded statement. If you are feeling trapped that's a whole other thread.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Wait, you are an Adult?

G*d help us all.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info