Being an adult is dumb.

*bites one of your faces off give me my past back!

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2020, 2:30:15 PM
Biting faces and always throwing things. Are you a baboon?
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
yes growing up sucks.

thankfully we have the internet where we can act like children.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
yes growing up sucks.

oooouch...
I dunno, I like it. The older I get the more powerful I feel. I might think differently in like a couple decades, definitely gonna keep liking it for a while though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
I might think differently in like a couple decades

Wait until you get to the point where you're unsure whether you should bend down to pick something up because you're not sure if you'll be able to get up again.
Last edited by LennyLen on Sep 28, 2020, 12:35:26 AM
And what would you know about adulthood, kid?
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 28, 2020, 1:46:29 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:

I don't think this is the case at all, but she could be like 50. It's a pretty big thing on PSO2, there's lots of older women role playing as little boys. It's absolutely hilarious playing with them, since I'm a young guy playing as a grown woman. They get so into it and it's adorable.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

I don't think this is the case at all, but she could be like 50. It's a pretty big thing on PSO2, there's lots of older women role playing as little boys. It's absolutely hilarious playing with them, since I'm a young guy playing as a grown woman. They get so into it and it's adorable.

I know full well that I_NO isn't actually a child.
"
Xystre wrote:
yes growing up sucks.

Btw, I recall seeing a certain commenter on a lot of the PoE videos some years ago, who had a very similar name to yours. Went by the name Quiestre. That you?

For example, here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPQPUwKkN4o&lc=Ugyj9mJAWfr75pz1Srp4AaABAg

https://www.youtube.com/user/Quiestre/discussion

Just curious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info