The Maw of Mischief Unique

level 73 and has level 20 item energy shield, why though?
"
Truhls wrote:
level 73 and has level 20 item energy shield, why though?

thats base ar/es for bone helmet. but they should have designed it to have a defence prefix to bump those sad #s up, especially it being unique.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Wonderful dude... Congrats!!
I hope it's super fun and super strong, so you can remove it from the game in a few days. Kappa
Last edited by Anointedone on Sep 24, 2020, 7:45:13 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
When I started to think about what I wanted to design for a Divination Card, it felt very appropriate for it to have some sort of representation for what my role within the Path of Exile community has been for the last 7 years. I wanted something that spoke about the relationship I have with the community and tied to various elements related to that.

...after I read that part, I had to laugh for a moment before reading the rest of it. Was imagining the community manager's relationship with the community being that of making them go aggressive and crazy and then die in an explosion... xD

Shouldn't have watched the video before reading x)

Cool Unique. Hope building around it will be somewhat viable rather than just an odd toy to play around with.
Last edited by schattenwulf on Sep 24, 2020, 7:49:02 PM
i want it, i wonder if anyone has it yet
Looks great.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
I want this!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
It also creates minions? Looks like that in the video.

probably Cast while channeling linked to the minion gem, so it auto summon
wow. nice head :)
Just play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info