The Maw of Mischief Unique

Bad ass Bex, ty for all you do
Quality content. Keep it up.
Nice sharing. :)
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Awesome design! Great job on everything, Bex. Appreciate ya!
Nice love the story too glad you could were able to share that with the community. I love minion builds so hopefully, I will be able to get my hands on this.
Last edited by sipress on Sep 24, 2020, 8:41:43 PM
What about a divination card or unique for Jonathan, who actually made the game engine? Or Chris Wilson who made the game with the team from his garage? Although Chris does have Krillson in the game already, which is an NPC voiced by him, so that's cool. Also a divination card or unique designed by Erik, Neon, Brian Weissman, (I like some of the OG The Deck's unique flavor text he did) or any of the other founders or devs who put in a lot of work into the game would be cool to see imo.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Sep 24, 2020, 8:45:59 PM

Only 12 to go! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Holy Pog does this mean summoners are OP again?
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:11:00 PM
rad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info