PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Thanks GGG
"
gaeandilth wrote:
"
dfriis wrote:
"
I’m sure it’ll be fine, pretty impressive that they managed to get a game with this much demand on processing power to function on a PS4 to begin with.
Just need to be patient, enjoy your day/night and it will all work out 💥

It's pretty impressive that they insist on adding more and more visual effects which makes it barely playable on many PC's too. It's pretty impressive that, although they don't have to worry about different brands, graphic cards and other variations on the console market, they cannot create a product that is even close to stable.

POE performs worse and crashes way more than any other game I've played on the PS4 and frankly it's odd that this garbage even passes Sony's quality control.

Lol sony has quality control? News to me. You ever play borderlands 3, Anthem, Fo76? Heck borderlands 3 crashed and had lag in couch coop multiplayer somehow lol. Fo76 the dupers were crashing entire servers. Anthem just plain sucked and their crash did not even blue screen you it locked you up and in some rare cases bricked your ps4.

You have a point, but although BL3 was a mess and still is a crappy game it was never this bad. And I didn't buy the other two games for obvious reasons.
Cool on the fix, so is there a potential eta on the start ? So we can be re prepared for the que.
"
Cold716 wrote:
Cool on the fix, so is there a potential eta on the start ? So we can be re prepared for the que.

Within the next 2 hours
i am checking every couple of mins will post as soon as i start to update
Notes to Wait when u take brake from job for Starr New Season when ggg know thats gonna happen to PS4 si why they sont shit down serveur at 20 sept ans release at 23 on great shape? Some big band move here but yeah thanks for ur work tonight
"
Delisle22 wrote:
Not cool to Wait when u take brake from job for Start New Season when ggg know thats gonna happen to PS4 so why they dont shut down serveur at 20 sept ans release at 23 on great shape? Some big bad move here but yeah thanks for ur work tonight
Sorry for my english...

I have ps4, and i instaled the patch last night...

until now it told me that the server was down ...

and now he tells me:
Connection error
There is a patch that you need to update to. Please restart path of exile.

I restart .... nothing is installed, and it gives me the same error again ...

Thanks.
"
arturrol wrote:
Sorry for my english...

and now he tells me:
Connection error

Thanks.

Just wait 1-2 hours
"
arturrol wrote:
Sorry for my english...

and now he tells me:
Connection error

Thanks.

The patch releases soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info