PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

Whats even worse is that, AS ps4 players we already expect to be treated AS second class citizens. Yet GGG still manages to disappoint with every release
Thanks.

Let me know when it works. ;)
a question:
Do you know if I will be able to play the new league with my character, or will I have to make a new one?
"
arturrol wrote:
a question:
Do you know if I will be able to play the new league with my character, or will I have to make a new one?

your old char is in standard league now so if you want to play Heist you need to create new
"
arturrol wrote:
a question:

Your character is now in standard league. Every season you play a new one
"
arturrol wrote:
a question:

every new league start you start with nothing just purchased stash tabs and mtx
Last edited by komatose420 on Sep 24, 2020, 6:42:53 AM
"
arturrol wrote:
a question:

League start is always a fresh character will get moved to standard league when finished
"
arturrol wrote:
a question:

New league always means you have to make a new character if you want to play it, your old characters will be able to play on Standard non league only.
Launch issues are not unique to GGG or PlayStation. Good luck to the crew working on making this game playable for us. I'm looking forward to the new league.
Last edited by northernbear64 on Sep 24, 2020, 7:31:34 AM
We would all be happy if you implemented controller support for pc. Please GGG do it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info