PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

you did not read everything did you? My main point is you need premium stash and currency stash to strive in the game.
Ps im not talking about streamers that can do this and that they have their followers that will buy anything from them just to say " I bought from a streamer or was on his her stream". Go sell on the chat and see how hard it is and how long it takes. you sit and wait for responses rather than playing the game.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We've finished testing the earlier mentioned fix, which appears to have resolved the technical issue we faced today. We will be deploying the update ASAP; my estimate would be within 1-2 hours. I'll post another update as soon as the time is set for the deploy to begin.

Thanks Jeff and the team. Despite how it may look at times we do all respect the work you do to keep us playing.

Hopefully the fix stays strong and you can all go home and have a much deserved beer.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We've finished testing the earlier mentioned fix, which appears to have resolved the technical issue we faced today. We will be deploying the update ASAP; my estimate would be within 1-2 hours. I'll post another update as soon as the time is set for the deploy to begin.

You guys are the best. Thank you for working tireless to get it working!
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
Poggers
Now get some sleep and take care! Appreciate the hard work. Don't listen to all the crazy simps in this thread, there are many people enjoying the game and your efforts.
It's coming boys! (Please don't jinx it)
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
"
CoyoteUglyy wrote:
I wish I could join my accounts not even for the items I've acquired on pc Id give all that up and have it wiped each season if it meant that all the money I put into the console version and pc of this game could be used in it's entirety and I could have fun. I like it on console for the comfort of playing and with simple builds that don't tax the game to much it's enjoyable, but if you wanted to play some over the top cheese build good luck on ps4/pro that's were I wish I could just hop on my pc and slay shit. I know that there's more to this issue but it just seems like a cash grab to buy more stuff. At the moment I'd like at least my transactions to be able to go between platforms, so I could decide which one to play on each new season.

even if there was some sort of cost to transfer i would be ok with it. plenty of other games do this, i prefer to controller as well, but it does run better on my pc. i actually asked them a year ago to transfer my microtransactions.

Reason I do not play on the pc is because you either play SSF or you just soloing with a bunch of bots selling you crap. Not to mention the RMT at least on ps4 the prices still steep enough that i can call the people buying it stupid. On pc I am the stupid one farming it legit being that an EX is worth like 20 cents.
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
"
CoyoteUglyy wrote:
I wish I could join my accounts not even for the items I've acquired on pc Id give all that up and have it wiped each season if it meant that all the money I put into the console version and pc of this game could be used in it's entirety and I could have fun. I like it on console for the comfort of playing and with simple builds that don't tax the game to much it's enjoyable, but if you wanted to play some over the top cheese build good luck on ps4/pro that's were I wish I could just hop on my pc and slay shit. I know that there's more to this issue but it just seems like a cash grab to buy more stuff. At the moment I'd like at least my transactions to be able to go between platforms, so I could decide which one to play on each new season.

even if there was some sort of cost to transfer i would be ok with it. plenty of other games do this, i prefer to controller as well, but it does run better on my pc. i actually asked them a year ago to transfer my microtransactions.

There should be no cost. I'll take the loss on my old pc micros which was just stash space and a cosmetic or two if it meant that I could use my console micros where I've actually spent more money on.
"
I’m sure it’ll be fine, pretty impressive that they managed to get a game with this much demand on processing power to function on a PS4 to begin with.
Just need to be patient, enjoy your day/night and it will all work out 💥

It's pretty impressive that they insist on adding more and more visual effects which makes it barely playable on many PC's too. It's pretty impressive that, although they don't have to worry about different brands, graphic cards and other variations on the console market, they cannot create a product that is even close to stable.

POE performs worse and crashes way more than any other game I've played on the PS4 and frankly it's odd that this garbage even passes Sony's quality control.
Last edited by dfriis on Sep 24, 2020, 5:58:34 AM
Thank you @Jeff and the Team for working overtime to fix this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info