[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

f
Last edited by jkhan360 on Sep 18, 2020, 10:48:49 PM
what flasks were you considering?
"
gkp123 wrote:
I'm really curious how this will play out with doomsday. It seems like having to wait a second for doom stacks seems like it could get really dangerous in red maps vs speccing for doom generation and just waiting for some stacks to build.

If you are waiting on Doomsday, and cast within the 1sec window, it will still give a Hexblast detonation - just not at full damage. Still enough to clear anything but tough rares... I'm pretty sure that way is preferable to doom-generation investment. But we'll see.
Does targeting of Hex Blast feel kind of clunky? It doesn't prioritize hexed mobs so if unhexed mobs get mixed in with a hexed pack, it's easy for your Hex Blast to whiff.
Just got a Tabula, damage is very good (act 7). Clear is pretty fast with ignite prolif. The build started out slow but seems to be picking up steam.
I just found a post of someone on reddit about a bug with Hexblast. Has anyone noticed this happening?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ivlom9/psa_hexblast_and_the_doom_mechanic_are_currently/
Last edited by Rebur on Sep 19, 2020, 2:12:44 AM
"
Rebur wrote:
I just found a post of someone on reddit about a bug with Hexblast. Has anyone noticed this happening?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ivlom9/psa_hexblast_and_the_doom_mechanic_are_currently/

I can pretty easily tell the DPS difference between doom stacks and not... but I'm using the Doomsday notable.

Seems like a very obvious bug for GGG to have missed, if it truly is the case.
Pastebin is missing Arcane Surge support anywhere, shouldn't we take it for "more spell damage"?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Pastebin is missing Arcane Surge support anywhere, shouldn't we take it for "more spell damage"?

Sadly, spell damage does not benefit ignite DPS.
"
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Sadly, spell damage does not benefit ignite DPS.

Really? I assumed ignite scales with the hit - higher hit = higher ignite. Guess I was wrong. Well that's good news for me because now I don't need to fit that gem in xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info