Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

It is really interesting to see how people react to a BALANCE manifesto, pretty legit manifesto i think but hey, you do you mad summoners
Good nerfs to slow down mathil. It's nice to see them make the game harder for his harsh view on the game.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Sep 14, 2020, 7:47:22 PM
I'm waiting for the 5 paragraph essays
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
will Mathil get this far? peepoClap
"
"
"
Hilranger wrote:

Think of GGG as bad parents and you are kinda on the right track.

So POE is an abusive relationship?

Yes, PoE is a slot machine game, built along the same fundamentals of utilising psychological triggers to generate an addiction all in order to extract donations from players.

It is not built on a more classical value exchange proposition of the player receiving fun engagement in return for money.

It is barely half a step away from those mobile slot machine games.

I wonder what are you doing here instead of posting in those "mobile slot machine games" forums.

i an going to play necromancer, and i think these nerfs were really needed to balance.

it is still a really good ascendancy, and will be top played again.

elementalists on the other hand are really bad.
This change to vitality is big nerf for minions builds that used it, because consider how much hp minions have i don't think flat regen we recive will be high enought for them :(
Last edited by Cirille on Sep 14, 2020, 7:40:39 PM
Is the new Enduring Cry's restriction a hard restriction, or it's relative to the warcry's power and therefore "fixed" with Cry Wolf or Redblade Banner ?

If it's a hard limit, then Enduring cry is back to it's previous useless state... :(
Thanks to streamers. =D
Hype !!!
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info