Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

"
Danerer wrote:
"
jrcastrocrvg wrote:
"
I am not sure why you bother keeping any minion based assets in the game considering what kind of zealous focus you have in ensuring they are not a viable option for play. What other play style has its components nerfed almost every league and has items straight up removed from the game sometimes.

If this is an issue that stems from the horrid bot problem you have why not actively handle that instead of killing the play style. Or you know the more obvious reason being some streamer showcasing a multi-mirror minion build that no one except him and potentially people in the single digits will ever be able to replicate.

Can you stop overreacting to your content creators? Do you know the rest of the people never have access to the resources to make the builds they showcase and that the changes you are making will hit them the hardest?

you sir, deserve a medal. Alot of new players will have a awful time playing the game right now, and people with less time to play during the day because of class/work, will not have as much fun as before.

While their point about content creators is fine, them whining about making minion builds "not viable" is shit since they've literally always been viable through all of the nerfs they get.

But we're all here to whine about something sooo... WhY nO fLaSk MaCrO?!

Wow, it took the support of just one other person to change your opinion from 'oh he's a fucking idiot' to 'oh he has valid points, but I still hate him because he plays minions'. Why are you here? If you feel confident in your ability to play minions without issue why do you bother those who do not?

Also stop fucking misquoting what I said so you can indulge your need for self-righteous asshattery.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
so does that mean spellslinger is the same cool down at lvl 20 as previous version?
"
I am not sure why you bother keeping any minion based assets in the game considering what kind of zealous focus you have in ensuring they are not a viable option for play. What other play style has its components nerfed almost every league and has items straight up removed from the game sometimes.

If this is an issue that stems from the horrid bot problem you have why not actively handle that instead of killing the play style. Or you know the more obvious reason being some streamer showcasing a multi-mirror minion build that no one except him and potentially people in the single digits will ever be able to replicate.

Can you stop overreacting to your content creators? Do you know the rest of the people never have access to the resources to make the builds they showcase and that the changes you are making will hit them the hardest?

You deserve really a price for being delussional for real. Like how in the worl are summoners not playable at all xD
Dude i could literally take my Delve spectre summer and go kill sirus 8 without problems and that char is like 2 years behind of powercreep....
What a joke.

"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:
Remove delirium orb fractured map farming, casy nancy schmenzy is in need of professional help!

Is this some next level troll meme or just stupidity? Like..it is literally gone with Harvest

How is it gone with Harvest? You can still Fracture Fossil Maps and people will still do...

And losing the "dont consume sextant mod" and the fractures mods increased the investment cost a significant amount. There is no reason to kill it after Harvest, it literally seems to be the only way to actually farm full deli maps at all. Like you hardly turn a profit if you had to reapply 5 good deli orbs every map....

"
charliemim wrote:
This is the first time I've looked at a so-called balance manifesto and actually been [Removed by Support] by some of it. Not sure where your heads are at. The Enduring Cry thing, for example, is [Removed by Support] bonkers.

[Removed by Support]

"
"
Kasseopea wrote:
AWESOME, I was wondering when we get taken away the last few defense layers we had. I guess that's GGG's way of "slowing the game down" - by making us go even faster so we don't die to the 128 projectiles on screen at any given moment, because every single one of them deals enough damage to kill a 10k hp jugg.

First time I saw a Tabula Rasa I wonder why wearing and armor that doesn't give armor just for six links. Then I found that in this game you just die, no matter what you do, you are forced to wear a dress to put your gems it but if you could go FullGemling you could basically play naked and see no difference at all in your survival rate.

And how they suppose to slow it down? I was unable to get any EndGame content, no uber-Atziri, No Sirius, No Heart of the Groove despite starting Harvest from day one wasting most of my awake time on it and once I reached level 90-91 I basically stopped leveling up since I died more than I got any experience.

Once the Pandemic induced free time is going to end I wonder how a casual player is even going to finish a League.

Yeah I looked at your char. How about u take fucking responsibility for your own failure. You are just really bad, with that build/gear u reach 96/97 EASILY lol.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Sep 14, 2020, 8:10:40 PM
Nothing about Harvest was mentioned?
As expected.

Only thing that make me sad - Glancing Blow nerf. It's expected but I hoped it will be less straightforward. Something like "less on block effects" instead of
"you take more damage just don't get hit lol".
Balance Manifesto was fair keep up the good work.!!
Hyped for Heist.
"

Wow, it took the support of just one other person to change your opinion from 'oh he's a fucking idiot' to 'oh he has valid points, but I still hate him because he plays minions'. Why are you here? If you feel confident in your ability to play minions without issue why do you bother those who do not?

Also stop fucking misquoting what I said so you can indulge your need for self-righteous asshattery.

The irony in your "overreacting" statement is funny.
Ball Lightning
Ball Lightning combined with Slower Projectiles outclassed the damage of other spells, so has had its damage and area lowered slightly.

Why change the skill this way and not just the way slower projectiles interacts with it? This nerfs all other uses is the spell as well.

I doubt it'll matter much to me. I like the spell and use it while leveling but never used it end game.
"
"
Kasseopea wrote:
AWESOME, I was wondering when we get taken away the last few defense layers we had. I guess that's GGG's way of "slowing the game down" - by making us go even faster so we don't die to the 128 projectiles on screen at any given moment, because every single one of them deals enough damage to kill a 10k hp jugg.

First time I saw a Tabula Rasa I wonder why wearing and armor that doesn't give armor just for six links. Then I found that in this game you just die, no matter what you do, you are forced to wear a dress to put your gems it but if you could go FullGemling you could basically play naked and see no difference at all in your survival rate.

And how they suppose to slow it down? I was unable to get any EndGame content, no uber-Atziri, No Sirius, No Heart of the Groove despite starting Harvest from day one wasting most of my awake time on it and once I reached level 90-91 I basically stopped leveling up since I died more than I got any experience.

Once the Pandemic induced free time is going to end I wonder how a casual player is even going to finish a League.

Hey don't worry, poe can be rough for newer players! You can get really far in this game playing the correct builds with the correct gear. If you have time, I would suggest looking up some streamers as that can teach you a LOT about PoE. You can ping me in game if you catch me and I can try to help out if I'm able (Not a pro player either :P)

Personally I think these are reasonably balanced changes, kinda sad about Assassin and BL, but totally understandable.
Disappointing no tweaks to ascendencies for underrepresented classes. Same few ascendencies likely to be seen as previous leagues.

Comparing say to LOL they tweak champions almost every patch, GGG is a bit slow except on the nerfs to tweak underperforming classes that if buffed offer a more interesting build path for players who lets face it can be burnt out on the leveling, lab runs etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info