Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

wow, the salt.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
All these nerfs to tanky builds.. jeezus
I guess I'm gonna play a glass cannon like 99% of the players...
Why don't you just remove everything that even resembles defense instead of just making them useless ?
I'm also excited for Heist with all those explode on death effects from the trailer, amazing design...

"
Enduring Cry
This warcry combined with the Call to Arms keystone gave convenient defence with little or no player interaction. We're increasing Enduring Cry's cooldown to 8 seconds and requiring at least one enemy to be in range to generate endurance charges in order to increase the importance of positioning and timing during gameplay.

I didn't use Enduring Cry for a few leagues but you finally did a good thing to make those war cries actually useful and you change it because of "little or no player interaction"? How about making them less clunky to use?

PS: This should be called Nerf Manifesto, there's no balance.
"
Kasseopea wrote:
AWESOME, I was wondering when we get taken away the last few defense layers we had. I guess that's GGG's way of "slowing the game down" - by making us go even faster so we don't die to the 128 projectiles on screen at any given moment, because every single one of them deals enough damage to kill a 10k hp jugg.

First time I saw a Tabula Rasa I wonder why wearing and armor that doesn't give armor just for six links. Then I found that in this game you just die, no matter what you do, you are forced to wear a dress to put your gems it but if you could go FullGemling you could basically play naked and see no difference at all in your survival rate.

And how they suppose to slow it down? I was unable to get any EndGame content, no uber-Atziri, No Sirius, No Heart of the Groove despite starting Harvest from day one wasting most of my awake time on it and once I reached level 90-91 I basically stopped leveling up since I died more than I got any experience.

Once the Pandemic induced free time is going to end I wonder how a casual player is even going to finish a League.
Everyone talking about Necro, but rip scion Sadge
Seems like the only major nerfs were to reduced monster visibility builds, with only some slight tweaks elsewhere.
This doesn't effect my Lightning Strike CoC Arc Mjolner Pathfinder Indigon Choir of the Storm Herald Bomber at all.

Spectral throw buffs when?
kind regards
"
jrcastrocrvg wrote:
"
I am not sure why you bother keeping any minion based assets in the game considering what kind of zealous focus you have in ensuring they are not a viable option for play. What other play style has its components nerfed almost every league and has items straight up removed from the game sometimes.

If this is an issue that stems from the horrid bot problem you have why not actively handle that instead of killing the play style. Or you know the more obvious reason being some streamer showcasing a multi-mirror minion build that no one except him and potentially people in the single digits will ever be able to replicate.

Can you stop overreacting to your content creators? Do you know the rest of the people never have access to the resources to make the builds they showcase and that the changes you are making will hit them the hardest?

you sir, deserve a medal. Alot of new players will have a awful time playing the game right now, and people with less time to play during the day because of class/work, will not have as much fun as before.

While their point about content creators is fine, them whining about making minion builds "not viable" is shit since they've literally always been viable through all of the nerfs they get.

But we're all here to whine about something sooo... WhY nO fLaSk MaCrO?!
skip ^
"
NanaPet wrote:
YES, KILL SUMMONERS!
While you're at it, please nerf cyclone/impale and buff double strike, thx

yeah, Champion Cyclone-Impale it's stronger than it should be (referring to the damage you cause with cheap equipment).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info