[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
fizel104 wrote:
Hello,

Its possible to add unnerve to this gloves?

Hunter's exalted, if you lucky. And harvest rem/add influence mod. But it's expensive
"
johnny_ko wrote:
"
fizel104 wrote:
Hello,

Its possible to add unnerve to this gloves?

Hunter's exalted, if you lucky. And harvest rem/add influence mod. But it's expensive

If you are gonna do that get yourself some gloves with T1 Mana and life, it is not worth the cost of add remove influence in those gloves

I did mine by buying a random lvl85 fingerless and just harvest chaos spam until i got T1 life and T1 mana and an open prefix and suffix (you can also use essences for this and see if you get lucky)
Then you craft cannot roll attack mod from bench (this blocks 2 of the hunter mods) and slam a hunter exalt, If you dont get unnerve you will have to do Rem/Add influence until you get it
After that use reroll keeping prefixes until i got T1 Dex and then i just crafted some resists (Crafting lightning res is the easiest one because you can roll damage over time with both fire and cold adn then use harvest to change the lightning res to whatever i needed)
is the unnerve really worth it? Or t1 mana/hp and stats/res on the gloves will be preferred? There's 10%, so the increase is not constant. And are these 10% when hitting each enemy calculated or for the area? If for each, then the profit only on fat bosses will be.
And one more question: flat or % mana/hp is better on jewels? Flat gives me more than %, but all on poe ninja and in the guide uses % jewels
Last edited by johnny_ko on Feb 26, 2021, 6:27:37 AM
Thx for the answers. I see chance to get it by using hunter orb is very low and expensive, so better choice will be buy fully crafted gloves. Im wonder there is any sense of buying it bacause i dont have issues with DPS (i just dont feel lack of dps).
Hey Rudy,

I'm kinda intrigued by the anomalous archmage setup, but the 10% less manacost on BV really hurts. It's actually quite hard to get above 1600 with anomalous archmage.

Still think it's worth it?
What is the idea behind your gloves?
Anom archmage probably not worth in SC, yeah.

I was using it in HC where freeze has high utility value. Also it kinda synergizes with having a 2nd rare ring instead of essence worm. Well not exactly, but it makes you feel less bad about giving up Wrath, and Zealotry isnt that good either.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Anom archmage probably not worth in SC, yeah.

I was using it in HC where freeze has high utility value. Also it kinda synergizes with having a 2nd rare ring instead of essence worm. Well not exactly, but it makes you feel less bad about giving up Wrath, and Zealotry isnt that good either.

I mean honestly, the damage right now with plume/echo abuse, is so high, that there's almost no reason to use wrath over a 2nd good rare ring.

I was thinking to use the same kind of gloves are you were using in HC, and instead get unnerve/cull from a cluster (or unnerve from cluster and cull from the unique amu) - same reason as using the ring, you get so many more stats out of rare gloves with proper stats, vs crafted unnerve/cull gloves with subpar stats.

Especially since the mediums really don't offer that much value right now.

I would love to make anomalous work though, as you said, the freeze has really good survivability value - but not sure i can justify the lower mana cost. Wish I could figure out a way to get freeze into the build while staying at least above 1600, but preferably above 1800 mana.

this would give a ton more, imo.

this would save a socket in chest, which you can use on say bonechill (assuming anomalous archmage) for another more dmg modifier

just throwing ideas here, halp! :)
Its not even a loss of a medium cluster since you're using a suboptimal one for Cremator anyway that you dont need once you start shattering. Master of Fear + Evil Eye is just a very solid package with Blind and 15% inc dmg taken on enemies.

Your gloves are really sweet. The curse on hit implicit is not just for saving a socket. When you have such powerful effects tied to cursing (blind and unnerve), you want at least 1 curse to be applied with BV reliably (hits once every 0.13 sec compared to every 1.3 sec for Vortex hextouch).

I'll admit that the best balance of curses would be Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble, but Enfeeble synth implicit doesnt exist, and I sadly couldnt find one with Ele Weakness implicit on hc trade.

As you said, Bonechill is now a good dps boost with anom archmage, moreso if you can fit in woke unbound ailments. If you go this route, the Redeemer suffix on boots : 40% inc effect of non-damaging ailments, is superb value. Increases both the shock value (a 15% shock becomes a 21% shock), increases bonechill value from like 18% to 22%, and enemies are slow as fuck. Chill effect is really underrated, the difference between doing a deep Aul thats chilled 10% and one thats chilled 22%, is huge.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 26, 2021, 3:30:50 PM
Btw guys, I updated the Echo Abuse section with the correct way to use Spell Echo support for maximum dps (inside the 'more advanced stuff' subsection). Credits to u/WrongBlight for figuring this out!
This build is outright awesome to play, congrats to Rudy for putting it all together.

I started a new toon for this Monday, I'm level 95, mid level gear. Trivializes most content.

- Sirus, awakening 9? Trivial.
- Conquerors, awakening 9? Not even worth talking about.
- Sim run, including Omniphobia x2 and Kosis x2? Trivial.

Most recent WTF moment? Ran Vaal Temple, influenced by Veritania. The 3 bosses went down so fast, they didn't even have time to cast those annoying projectiles that drop from the ceiling.

Also, I'm only using the echo abuse, no plume, etc. At least not yet. ;)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Feb 26, 2021, 7:17:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info