[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Is any good way to gain power charges?
"
johnny_ko wrote:
We have permanent power charges from Conviction of Power, in the ascendancies.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
johnny_ko wrote:
We have permanent power charges from Conviction of Power, in the ascendancies.

Yes, but if Arcane Blessing was taken instead? For delve it's better
"
colombano1 wrote:
Sorry but i need a really help with the build. Actually have a low dps . I need some advices to my build. Ofc i try to go with agnostic version, if u say to drop that keystone and get a timeless jewel i do it . My profile is public

Imo, u have low lvl gems, Amulet need thunderous salvos anoiment, U don't have precision, clarity, enchant in helmet, u dont have timeless jewel, hextouch lvl not even awakened, u need abbys jewel with fire spell damage, too many things u have to change. Read again whole guide and check profiles and POBs of other players.

EDIT: also u took the Agnostic on tree and Elemental Equlibrium. For what? ;d

My gear is still far away from perfect but im doing easily all content (sirus A9 2-4 min, uber elder, Maven, uber atziri etc.). Yesterday i hit 98 lvl first time ever, and i see potencial to get 100 coz it's hard to die :D (im not playing in delve maybe that's why :D).
Last edited by fizel104 on Feb 25, 2021, 5:58:32 AM
"
Jadame wrote:
It gives alot since resist has "reduced" and "penetrates" wording. Reduced reduces target resistances to 0. "penetrates" reduces resistances further beyond that, multiplying damage (and adds "vulnerable to x type of damage" to mobs affix list). But then you losing crit mult from the ring, lots of res and health. And you losing marylene (well you actually can run that with replica shroud + not a hh belt but it also another option) which is another big thing which adds lots of damage and culling.

Talking about DPS rare ring, something like this is the best?
https://pastebin.com/Vb3MfgNy
I'm losing my mind.. I feel like I should have a huge amount of DPS but I can barely reach 900k.

This is the 2nd time I try the build and last time with worse gear and -6 levels I had about 3-4 times more damage.

I've looked through every single item, skill tree and so on several times but can not find why the damage is so low, could someone help me out here?

Appreciate it.
You have Vaal Clarity ticked, which makes your mana cost zero. I just unticked it, and you're at 17m.
"

Talking about DPS rare ring, something like this is the best?

Instead of the lightning prefix, I'd either get Warlord %AoE if that increases BV radius by 1 (check PoB), or Shaper LGoH for spells which is a ton of recovery in crowded situations.
Thanks Rudy!
Hello,

Its possible to add unnerve to this gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info