[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Hi, really enjoying the build, best one I've done in quite sometime.

Wanted your help on something, maybe someone here could help me or guide me how to play better around it.

The damage is great and the leech is good, but since my character doesn't have regen (close to zero actually), when I'm fighting bosses (happened mostly in Maven's last phase but also in the breachlords fight), I got stuck with low amounts of eHP and no way to get it back since I'm not attacking anything.
So I'm dying to stuff happening around me while I'm not close enough to hit any target.
Would really appreciate the OP's take on it, or anyone else for that matter.

https://pastebin.com/HTBbKWnr
Added the PoB for my character to look for anyone willing to help.

Thanks in advance for this great build!
That is one of the downsides to this build, not having life regen. I recommend running an Enduring mana flask + Seething Divine life flask, both with the 50% increased effect enchant from Harvest. Note that Maven lasers inflict heavy less recovery rates, so youre fucked either way if you get hit by them.
Hi, I want to say I love this build guide, very well explained and a very original build.

I am making good progress on the build as you can see on my profile (about 20ex invested in it), but I find myself lacking survivability and movement speed, so here is a few questions:

1- How do you get more movement speed for mapping/delving, I might try phase run but it means no auto-vortex, will I lose a big chunk of damage in delve ?
2- I have tried a mana flask for emergency heal up but it's not very effective, so I think I'm missing something about the flask mechanic. What's wrong with my setup ?
3- My objective is to push delve depth, but I find myself dying super quickly when going in dark spots, what's your strategy to farm this spots safely ?

Thanks!
Was looking to make a similar build using the new Graven's secret belt and Hand of the Fervent gloves. Seems like insane synergy.
Any thoughts on these uniques with this build?
Was looking to make a similar build using the new Graven's secret belt and Hand of the Fervent gloves. Seems like insane synergy.
Any thoughts on these uniques with this build?
Hello again :)

thx for all adivce it helps alot!

Anyway im still having problems with survivability and boss dps (map clearing is decent). Im not able to kill Minotaur even with all portal attempts. Any advice for this?

Another my question is, i need over 9k mana? Mana giving ES and dps?

Im trying to understand mechanics in this build but it's not easy.

PS. I have also Blade Vortex lv 21 23% but i dont see any diffrence
Last edited by fizel104 on Feb 9, 2021, 2:28:38 PM
"

Gloves deal you physical damage, you'll have to dedicate some way to negating it. Forcing you into agnostic - we don't use it on this build unlike many other archmage builds, while it gives you huge regen not having ES is a huge ehp loss vs single hits.

We already have 108% of mana spent as dmg from archmage so 25% more from gloves with a heavy downside don't look enticing at all, Algor Mortis is much better.

Belt has no synergy.

"
Absorption Charge: Players Recoup 12% of Elemental Damage taken as Energy Shield per Absorption Charge
Only Damage from Hits can be Recouped, over 4 seconds following the Hit

Gloves deal you phys dmg, not elemental, so can't be countered with belt.
Also pretty much all this mechanics like disintegrator / nebuloch / shimmeron "damage taken" don't hit you, so they don't work with belt, and don't even count for cwdt...

Otherwise you'd be happily running around auto-proccing cwdts.
Im selling this whole build(except gems) if anyone is interested

MSG ME IN GAME
I am stupid or what? Just ended levelling, bought all the items, but can't realise what's wrong. I cast 2 times - then not enough mana, after that i cast 2 times again and then not enough mana. tried indigon with 50 and 60 inc. mana cost, no changes. And it's also not because of bad timing, just some mechanics work wrong. https://pastebin.com/SKzB2a8U that's my current char. Can someone explain me what's wrong?
P.S. yeah, i know about wrong items, like a rare ring instead of Essence worm, i just need a 80 lvl to star wear a new boots to have good reses with Essence worm.
"
StraideN1 wrote:
I am stupid or what? Just ended levelling, bought all the items, but can't realise what's wrong. I cast 2 times - then not enough mana, after that i cast 2 times again and then not enough mana.

Most likely vortex without blood magic pushing your indigon mana spent over 100% and breaking everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info