[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Cinderswallow + Bottled Faith is the standard setup. If you have balanced resists and just clearing maps (not bossing), Cinderswallow + Wise Oak is best. If you absolutely need chaos res or life leech go Cinderswallow + Atziris Promise. Remember to get a well rolled cinderswallow since the recovery difference is massive.

Not even sure Bottled faith is ever worth it for this build with plume.
One of it's main points is base crit, and inc damage taken value is pretty mediocre, especially if you use algor mortis gloves already.

Atziri's promise isn't really that bad since all our spell damage is generic.
Sure it won't benefit from pen, but it's up to 15% to compensate, and base value is still scaled by wrath.
"
Souse03 wrote:
"

Here is video of me doing Maven Invitation - The Feared for a customer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11lawDHXfEU

How are you dealing with Atziri and her reflect?

In the invitation fight her reflect is literally near to zero.
"
WrongBlight wrote:
"
Cinderswallow + Bottled Faith is the standard setup. If you have balanced resists and just clearing maps (not bossing), Cinderswallow + Wise Oak is best. If you absolutely need chaos res or life leech go Cinderswallow + Atziris Promise. Remember to get a well rolled cinderswallow since the recovery difference is massive.

Not even sure Bottled faith is ever worth it for this build with plume.
One of it's main points is base crit, and inc damage taken value is pretty mediocre, especially if you use algor mortis gloves already.

Atziri's promise isn't really that bad since all our spell damage is generic.
Sure it won't benefit from pen, but it's up to 15% to compensate, and base value is still scaled by wrath.

According to POB, Atziri's promise gives me 5.6% DPS while Bottled Faith (with Plume) gives me 13% DPS.

After some crazy divine for maximum mana all gears, I finally could get 1800 mana threshold, bring DPS to 48M DPS with Plume and 42M without.

My POB https://pastebin.com/z93bRziy
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Feb 8, 2021, 4:23:13 AM
"
deskktoop wrote:
I tried making a rare chest for this build and would like to know if anyone has any ideas about what to do with it:

I was thinking about maybe crafting PCoC and dropping conviction of power for illuminated devotion, but i'm not sure if 15% chance is enough to generate charges quickly on bosses + losing the 4 endu charges can make it tough to get resists. The mana craft is in place until i get to 100, then i plan to change it to the life as energy shield craft.

I'm using rare chests too, and I need to min max my gears to get to 1800 threshold. If you can't get T1 mana on your chest I think you only can do 1600 mana threshold.

Explode chest is overrated for our build, I used it and doesn't feel any better clear... Better go for T1 mana and 15% MOM.

My next upgrade will the same chest with frenzy charge on hit, but I don't know how you can craft 15% MOM frenzy charge with T1 mana...
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Feb 8, 2021, 4:29:58 AM
Just wanted to throw it out there, that I also did the Feared invitation today.

My gear is by far not as good as DeathAngels, but damn it was super easy, whole thing took about 20 seconds at most, and never was in danger of dying.
"

After some crazy divine for maximum mana all gears, I finally could get 1800 mana threshold, bring DPS to 48M DPS with Plume and 42M without.

My POB https://pastebin.com/z93bRziy

Those numbers are without the 70% more from Greater Spell Echo's multiplier, correct? So in reality, you're hitting 81M dps. Pretty insane.
"
"
deskktoop wrote:
I tried making a rare chest for this build and would like to know if anyone has any ideas about what to do with it:

I was thinking about maybe crafting PCoC and dropping conviction of power for illuminated devotion, but i'm not sure if 15% chance is enough to generate charges quickly on bosses + losing the 4 endu charges can make it tough to get resists. The mana craft is in place until i get to 100, then i plan to change it to the life as energy shield craft.

I'm using rare chests too, and I need to min max my gears to get to 1800 threshold. If you can't get T1 mana on your chest I think you only can do 1600 mana threshold.

Explode chest is overrated for our build, I used it and doesn't feel any better clear... Better go for T1 mana and 15% MOM.

My next upgrade will the same chest with frenzy charge on hit, but I don't know how you can craft 15% MOM frenzy charge with T1 mana...

I haven't had any problems hitting the 1800 threshold with a level 12 vortex, and as I said, the mana craft won't be required once i get 100. I was a bit wary about using elevated MoM because the ehp multiplier jumps from 2.5 to 2.85, making a 5k hp build use fully a 9.5k mana pool for ehp. That increases one-hit ehp, but considering the loss of 1% flat mana regen from CoD, the pool might take too much time to refill - my PoB shows that removing CoD generates a drop of 20% in mana regen-, generating a large cooldown for casts and/or ehp. Have you had any problems of this type using the elevated MoM mod?

The explodey mod is nice for tight layouts imo, but the frenzy on hit looks far superior for single target. I think i might craft a swap chest just for bosses that uses that mod.

As a side note, how did you craft t1 mana+MoM? just spammed lucent fossils and then used maven's orb and hoped for the best?
Last edited by deskktoop on Feb 8, 2021, 1:05:04 PM
Hey guys, I'm selling my armor

PM me if you interested
"
deskktoop wrote:

I haven't had any problems hitting the 1800 threshold with a level 12 vortex, and as I said, the mana craft won't be required once i get 100. I was a bit wary about using elevated MoM because the ehp multiplier jumps from 2.5 to 2.85, making a 5k hp build use fully a 9.5k mana pool for ehp. That increases one-hit ehp, but considering the loss of 1% flat mana regen from CoD, the pool might take too much time to refill - my PoB shows that removing CoD generates a drop of 20% in mana regen-, generating a large cooldown for casts and/or ehp. Have you had any problems of this type using the elevated MoM mod?

The explodey mod is nice for tight layouts imo, but the frenzy on hit looks far superior for single target. I think i might craft a swap chest just for bosses that uses that mod.

As a side note, how did you craft t1 mana+MoM? just spammed lucent fossils and then used maven's orb and hoped for the best?

I just notice that you dont use essence worm setup so it's easier to get 1800 mana threshold.

I don't have much problem with mana regen, usually one hit problem is far more common than sustain.

I spammed lucent + pristine fossils to get T1 mana MOM then pray. Lucent fossils price can be high so just spamming pristine is enough, then use Maven orb. I had to do it 3 times (bad luck). Good luck that I insist on T1 mana because by super min max I barely get 1800 mana yesterday.
"
RudyBaby wrote:

Those numbers are without the 70% more from Greater Spell Echo's multiplier, correct? So in reality, you're hitting 81M dps. Pretty insane.

Rudy, I love your guide and want to play it next league again, so let's assume I have 48M dps for now. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info