[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Ok, im kinda lost here..

My ingame total mana is 9730 and with clarity lvl1+precision lvl1 i have 9661 unreserved mana.. Yet still my vortex (20/23 vortex, 20/20 archmage) cost 1784 mana only :/

Any ideas?

edit: nvm. just bought archmage 20/23 for 10c and it's ok now. 9730/9666 mana, 1812 vortex manacost
Looks like about 13.5m pob DPS with all stuff up feelsgodman.
Now just need to practice sirus with this build.. i find that it's really hard to recover if you been hit and cant leech from him yet (during phase transition)
Last edited by lolshie on Oct 12, 2020, 5:22:36 PM
I see you upgraded to a 20/23 Archmage, did that fix it?

I think my number in the guide is slightly off since PoB is a bit bugged with 23 quality archmage where it rounds up to 12% inc mana cost instead of down to 11%. I'll update with the correct number in the guide.
Hey, just saw your edit, glad it worked out.

For Sirus fight you should run one mana flask for emergency heals, just like you'd run life flasks in other builds.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Hey, just saw your edit, glad it worked out.

For Sirus fight you should run one mana flask for emergency heals, just like you'd run life flasks in other builds.

I have no issues with a8 without usage of any life or mana flasks, but are you sure about using mana flask as emergency heal? As far as I understood lolshie, he was referring to the phase transition time, when sirus spawns the storm and does a couple of moves with his apparition. If he gets hit during that period, whether it be storms, rain of stars etc., I don't think mana flask helps there at all. Mana regen is strong enough and even with 60% MoM you always end up having some mana even if you are killed, so it is the life there that is the problem, since the innate regen is low. So if the health gets chunked it is rather life flask that should help there. Unless we misunderstand each other, in which case you could clarify what scenario do you mean.
I think you should read what Indigon does with mana flasks :) Its like a life flask with more than double the recovery.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 12, 2020, 8:11:58 PM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
I think you should read what Indigon does with mana flasks :) Its like a life flask with more than double the recovery.

Fair enough, I am always using instant flasks.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
kend0 wrote:
Hey and thanks for the guide.

I found something useful for the Overlay, which allows you to use right mouse button for the timer.

Open the settings.ini file in the folder containing the heavy.ahk file. Edit the line with cooldown 1 to

cooldown1= RButton.

This will set the setting to the right mouse button.

Big thanks for working this out. I've added this info to the guide.

Hi, thank you for the nice guide!

I have a question regarding the above quote. I am new to using AHK, when i open the settings, i find more than one line with cooldown1 in it. Could you be more precise? Which line do i have to alter exactly?
I had no problems with your workaround to make the bars thicker.

Thank you!
Hey guys, I've got 9421 unreserved mana, cant reach the 9625 unreserved manda, what can i buy/improve in order to reach it?

Also, im want to change the amulet for this one

But now i have a huge problem with dexterity requirement, need 13 more, not even with clusters can reach it...

Thanks for the helpt guys
Last edited by Warsong87 on Oct 13, 2020, 5:49:14 AM
I am tempted to try out this build (i'm currently playing an Inquisitor Ele hit balista on a private league) and despite the heavy limitations on trading i could gather a bunch of items required!

I also have an Awakened Unleash, but seems like its not mentioned in this guide, any advantage to be gain with it or should i just sell it?

"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, I've got 9421 unreserved mana, cant reach the 9625 unreserved manda, what can i buy/improve in order to reach it?

Also, im want to change the amulet for this one

But now i have a huge problem with dexterity requirement, need 13 more, not even with clusters can reach it...

Thanks for the helpt guys

Either take more % mana on tree or try to get boots with flat mana, your current boots have none.
Without foible you might struggle with dex, you would probably need to have dex in at least two pieces of your gear or try to get jewel with dex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info