[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
"
Grozaa wrote:
Nurs:
Crafting jewels for own use is rather a bad idea, you might hit some good ones but rarely exactly what you need, so it makes more sense to buy them. Either way, if you want to try anyways, rather try to alt/regal.

chin:
Again it might be very difficult to just craft it yourself. As for the second part, you want vengeful commander + scintillating idea being close left and close right nodes, the other one you can ignore.

zortlak:
Probably around 95 you can switch, though in my opinion going clusters is not worth it unless you really care about corpse removal.

How are you finding the Koams? i have the six linked Cloak but i can get a koams so cheap wondered if it better?

I like the setup I've made with kaom's, but it requires to be a bit more careful with gearing/tree pathing. Basically, the flat amount of mana it grants means you can actually have too much mana total so that the archmage cost exceeds the mana pool. It's fixable though, both via playing around with amount of % mana you get on the tree, as well as the %mana cost roll on indigon. Just make sure to have the 10% MoM watcher as it is even more important without cloak of defiance.
Overall kaom's significantly improved my dmg, while suprisingly I managed to mantain the defence. You are losing 6 sockets that way, so it is up to your judgement if you find the vortex setup important.
Quick question if I may, what is your PoB for Kaom's replica? and How can I find Kaom's replica? isn't from Heist league only? Cause I see ppl selling it in standard and idk how did they got it.
"
Quick question if I may, what is your PoB for Kaom's replica? and How can I find Kaom's replica? isn't from Heist league only? Cause I see ppl selling it in standard and idk how did they got it.

https://pastebin.com/VQrMReK4

The way league items get into standard is as follows: if someone dies in hardcore Heist, his character with items goes to standard.
Hey,

will Fire damage to attacks on gloves also trigger our needed ignite?
Thanks in advance
"
Paaiku wrote:
Hey,

will Fire damage to attacks on gloves also trigger our needed ignite?
Thanks in advance

If it says specifically 'to attacks' then it will not, since blade vortex is a spell.
Hey and thanks for the guide.

I found something useful for the Overlay, which allows you to use right mouse button for the timer.

Open the settings.ini file in the folder containing the heavy.ahk file. Edit the line with cooldown 1 to

cooldown1= RButton.

This will set the setting to the right mouse button.
Absolutely loved this guide, it is simply an amazing all-rounder build to play with and I wanted to share my progress/findings with you all now that I reached "near end game" of the build.

I changed things up a bit to make it my own version using Kaom's Replica and tailored it mainly for efficient grand heist gameplay (Ex. to free up some skill points from things like cremation as nothing procs on death there).

No Mirror-Tier gears were used

Notable Achievements:
- Reached 2.2k Mana Breakpoint (After a very extensive testing to balance this lol)
- Have 13,661 eHP. (4226HP, 5,209ES, 13,091 Mana)
- Almost 30M Shaper DPS (Easily surpass this with upgrades mentioned below)
- Still got most if not all of the good stuff from the original build like 50% MoM, etc.

Progress - Upgrade Plans:
- Trying to fit in explosion into the build via something like Asenath's Gentle touch to deal with better clear and monsters like porcupines that procs on death (if I feel like mapping once in awhile) etc. Lots of things to balance to fit this in well and make efficient use of it, likely needs to include phys to light conversion (probably from the phys to light gem/watchers).
- Fitting in Elusive/Tailwind boots to make it more Zoom Zoom and adds another defensive layer from the additional dodge. Should be an easy one with enough currency.
- Getting an actual enchant for my helmet/boots (currently none...ik I just hate lab and the Crit Multi indigon is super expensive atm but will bring the dps up significantly. For the boots, I am waiting for the Elusive/Tailwind boots before I go for the ele pen enchant which should be a good dps boost for bossing as well).
-Various other small upgrades via Jewels/Gems which should bring the Shaper DPS up quite significantly.

But even without any of the further upgrade above, it is already in a state where it is brainlessly melting/tanking all contents, though if you want to map clear efficiently in end game delirium maps, fitting in a explody mod (like from the gloves I mentioned above) will be necessary as the AoE is great but not

Last edited by YummyGummys on Oct 11, 2020, 3:54:55 PM
If you want to reach the 18xx threshold there is a little trick which doesnt envolve raising mana to 9650

just use this little

jewel

just place it next to Counterweight and allocate 3-4 notable Passives and you will go from 1400 mana to 1900 mana cost
"
YummyGummys wrote:

- Have 22,256 eHP. (4226HP, 5,209ES, 13,091 Mana)

Just FYI, this is not how EHP works. With 50% MoM, only the amount of mana equal to the amount of life contributes towards EHP. So in this case, 4226+5209+4226=13661.
In fact, POB fork has quite elaborate statistics concerning EHP, even with division towards certain types of damage, under Calcs tab.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
YummyGummys wrote:

- Have 22,256 eHP. (4226HP, 5,209ES, 13,091 Mana)

Just FYI, this is not how EHP works. With 50% MoM, only the amount of mana equal to the amount of life contributes towards EHP. So in this case, 4226+5209+4226=13661.
In fact, POB fork has quite elaborate statistics concerning EHP, even with division towards certain types of damage, under Calcs tab.

I see, makes sense! I am new to playing casters (mainly play melee previously) so I am not the most knowledgeable in terms of ES/etc. I have updated that number on my original post. But nonetheless, even at near 14k eHP, it is extremely tanky already :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info