[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Hey, impressed by the build, but items are defenetitely god-tier.
Could you expand a bit on how it could be started to play fluidly with 20-30ex investment (or what is the bare minimum to get things rolling) and continue crafting afterwards?
I'd appreciate some tips as a beginner in coc builds.
Could someone give me a hint on crafting those 45% crit multi jewels? I would really appreciate the help
Did I brick it? I used Awakener's orb to get reduced mana reservation and block spell damage on, but I also got this % chance to block on it.
There is no safe way to remove it, right? Just gamble with Anul?

Did I do anything wrong / was there a 100% safe way to get both mods I wanted + a removable suffix?

So if someone was wondering:
There was a way to rescue this relatively safe.
There is a craft "remvoe non-influence modifier, add influence modifier".
That would have removed the %block and likely gave a modifier that is easy to remove or a random prefix that we could scour with "suffixes cannot be changed craft".

Anyway, I just annuled it and hit the 33%!

Thanks to Fleo_MeleeLivesMatter who explained that to me ingame!
Last edited by Snoukz on Jul 12, 2020, 6:07:10 PM
I made a youtube video of my build and shouted out the original guide, and his channel, as long as giving a link to my personal pastebin if anyone wants to see another video of the build in action before deciding to make it.

My only youtube video, im not a youtuber, just felt like posting it because I've been loving the build so much.

Great build OP!

https://youtu.be/2fvV58NGAoI
Hi guys!! i love Coc Ice nova build and i have one question.
can I start the league with this build? idk, maybe some adaptation?
Ty guys
Almost done, just fixing up some jewels, rerolling some ES/catalysts, forking out 14ex for awakened curse on hit..and reroll/randomise cold resist for the wise oak.

"
mpo001 wrote:
Ty guys

Maybe you can share with us why you think you might be able to league start with this build. Was it the insane gear requirements or specific uniques?
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 13, 2020, 7:50:11 PM

"
mpo001 wrote:
Ty guys

Maybe you can share with us why you think you might be able to league start with this build. Was it the insane gear requirements or specific uniques? [/quote]

I need alternatives for weapon...idk, maybe is better take another skill gem and farm currency and later swap to coc icenova?
"
mpo001 wrote:
I need alternatives for weapon...idk, maybe is better take another skill gem and farm currency and later swap to coc icenova?

On a tight budget, CoC Nova builds are mediocre, and the CI variant is even worse. Even if you manage to stumble upon a cospri and decent ring, you not only need to roll for life/resists (ok, pretty standard), you need to find a way to get accuracy, crit chance and damage mods. You can select whether you want to have zdps and have reasonable bulk or good DPS and squishy AF.

You can probably start to get away with a CoC Life or LL version with a couple of exalts, but I doubt it would really be worth it when you could be doing the same thing, but better all round using any BV build, which will be better for bossing too.

You could also be playing BL miner or any other mine build, which doesn't map as quickly or as smoothly as BV, but nothing comes close in terms of DPS/boss killing with such low investment.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 13, 2020, 10:10:05 PM
Where do you get the avoid elemental ailments bench craft? I need to add it to my gloves.
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
can i make this build on 50ex budget ? if so what gear should i aim for first ?
Last edited by NUMPER1 on Jul 14, 2020, 10:03:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info