[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Can someone explain to me how is this build 72/75 block and the pob only shows 36/36?
Glancing Blows
When i used the essence got t1 multi already. Just removed others mods
Any tips on crafting the helmet?

I would:
- start with redeemer base, get -cold
- awakener hunter
- remove unwanted mods and target craft from there

As far as I see, there are only 3 cold suffixes we can get, so aug cold x2 plus a cold bench suffix will always get us the -cold.

So helm should be quite easy or am I missing something?
how is the clear speed without an explody chest?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Snoukz wrote:
Any tips on crafting the helmet?

I would:
- start with redeemer base, get -cold
- awakener hunter
- remove unwanted mods and target craft from there

As far as I see, there are only 3 cold suffixes we can get, so aug cold x2 plus a cold bench suffix will always get us the -cold.

So helm should be quite easy or am I missing something?

You should make the base and spam dense fossils till you can isolate double T1 ES mods. After that its really easy to harvest craft all you want in it.
Last edited by unblokable on Jul 16, 2020, 12:10:05 AM
Just discovered that the awakened cold pen gem adds significantly more dmg per hit with ice nova. The added cold damage does more for the cyclone hits but I'm not so sure that that the damage there is as significant as the added ice nova dmg. At least according to pob.

What do you guys think?
Im looking at 72/72 for block in the POB, am i missing something for the 3% for spell?
Idk what im jumping over but in that pob you annointed 2 passives...

Deflection and Whispers of doom

You are also using 3 Curses in that pob. Want to enlighten me up?
"
R3clamation wrote:
Just discovered that the awakened cold pen gem adds significantly more dmg per hit with ice nova. The added cold damage does more for the cyclone hits but I'm not so sure that that the damage there is as significant as the added ice nova dmg. At least according to pob.

What do you guys think?

Concentrated Effect seems to be the best, especially for end game content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info