[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
newfak322 wrote:
have realy low budget,this is only what can i do with biuld now,is it worth to play?
PoB: https://pastebin.com/N9sff5uE

How is that gear low budget at all. That's more than enough.
Hi guys, is there a thread dedicated to crafting some of these items in harvest, i have the base helm with the +power charges and i'll buy the base shield but i'm a little confused as to the order in which to craft and whats the best way to approach the helmet and sheild specifically.

At the moment i have the Helm as far as after the awakeners orb

so

Hubris Circlet ilevel 86
+1 Power Charge
-9% Cold to nearby enemies

I can't quite work out the order to craft this in to get both ES and ES%

Also the sheild

I guess i awakeners orb 15% mana from Hunter with a shapers 12% block but then where to go after this?

thanks again
Last edited by hardmuncle on Aug 1, 2020, 7:33:22 PM
"
Juts wrote:
"
newfak322 wrote:
have realy low budget,this is only what can i do with biuld now,is it worth to play?
PoB: https://pastebin.com/N9sff5uE

How is that gear low budget at all. That's more than enough.

i have no bottled faith,no 100% crit/hit chance,no awakened gems,no helm enchant,0% CRD
I'm only seeing 70% ele avoidance in the POB. Where does the rest come from? On my current char also I only have it from one node on tree and then helm and glove craft. Is there somewhere else to get the other 25%?
"
Minirova wrote:
I'm only seeing 70% ele avoidance in the POB. Where does the rest come from? On my current char also I only have it from one node on tree and then helm and glove craft. Is there somewhere else to get the other 25%?

shaper boots with avoid chance or 3 jewells with 10% avoid to be frozen implicit
Last edited by newfak322 on Aug 2, 2020, 8:51:20 AM
"
Minirova wrote:

20% arcane swifness (node on tree)
25% bench craft helmet
25% bench craft gloves
=70%
30% boots (shaper mod, you only need T2 to get 100% overall..keep that in mind)
=100%

As an alternative, you can get a small cluster jewel with elegant form, which also gives 30%.

Finished crafting this today...just need to recraft the helmet again and pick up a new watcher's eye.

Great build! Probably my most invested build in PoE ever and helped me strive to 100 and 40/40.

My end gear after finishing everything.

Last edited by Themusclecop on Aug 2, 2020, 1:44:59 PM
How u guys farming currency for all of this items?
I have question regarding shock on this build. In pob link from guide, shock effect is estimated to 49%, may I ask how was this calculated?
I get we get it from Cold Conduction, which base is 15% for chill, but how does it get amplified all the way to nearly max 50%?
Last edited by aerial on Aug 2, 2020, 4:08:19 PM
I just started this build. When I check my POB, it is saying my Crit is 0. Why is this? Also, I feel like my ES is so low. Any ideas for a big jump?

https://pastebin.com/NcVnY8b9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info