[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
khatros wrote:
"
leslisone2 wrote:

whats the best way to continue this? thanks

-Remove defence (ES remove)
-Benchcraft cannot roll attacks mod
-Aug cold, if you hit t1 cold pen next, if not, remove/add cold till you hit it.
-Aug cold, if you hit +all cold skill gems next, if not, remove life/def/physical aug cold till you hit it.
-Remove cannot roll attack mods.
-Aug lightning/fire/chaos (resis what you need)
-Benchcraft prefix ''increased maximum energy shield''

And thats it.

got it. thanks!
"
scrubm wrote:
Hey, just curious why you spec'd into pain attunement? Doesn't it not work with CI?

he is using militant faith(dominus) to change pain attunement to inner conviction
im currently working on this build as we speak, but the early game dps is awfull.. (havent playted with assasin before)

i currently have 2x aixom and maligaro's but bairly do any damage in my opinion.

and suggestions or other skills/gems/nodes or items toget to increase my dps/crit chance?
Can someone explain how this build is going to over 70% Block chance? in POB its only 36%
"
Talsma0 wrote:
im currently working on this build as we speak, but the early game dps is awfull.. (havent playted with assasin before)

i currently have 2x aixom and maligaro's but bairly do any damage in my opinion.

and suggestions or other skills/gems/nodes or items toget to increase my dps/crit chance?

Level as something else. This build, especially the CI version is extremely high budget. Find another assassin build to level with and switch to a life version of CoC when you can, and then a CI or lowlife version when you can.
nvm
Last edited by Juts on Jul 30, 2020, 4:54:22 PM
What is the best way to craft 600 + es chest with 2x tier 1 res, crit and explode?
IGN: Kebehsenuf
"
What is the best way to craft 600 + es chest with 2x tier 1 res, crit and explode?

no easy way except for remove/add defence spam IMO:

get hunter crusader vaal regalia base

30 quality it

clear all prefixes and aug physical until u have "Reflects x Physical Damage to Melee Attackers", "x of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage" and "Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"

remove craft then aug craft physical until get rid of "Reflects x Physical Damage to Melee Attackers"

remove lightning to get rid of "x of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage"

now it should only have the explode mode as the only prefix

aug attack to get attack crit

aug whatever res you need

aug defence

remove/add spam defence till u get t1 % or flat es

aug defence again and pray to god you get another t1 es

remove/add spam defence till u hate urself if the previous step failed you

eventually get 2 t1 es and be happy

fix res rolls and attack crit rolls

if anyone knows a better way, lmk
Hello, i have one question to the awakened curse on hit.
how is it possible to have 2 curses active ? i know with awakened curse on hit you can apply a 2nd curse but only with the skill you are supporting it. in that case vortex.

Vortex will apply frostbite and assassins mark, but then we hit with cyclone/frostbolt/ice nova and we are overwriting the frostbite with an assassin mark.

i am right or i am wrong ? i just wanted to know this before i spend 20ex on that gem.
"
xaiyx wrote:
Hello, i have one question to the awakened curse on hit.
how is it possible to have 2 curses active ? i know with awakened curse on hit you can apply a 2nd curse but only with the skill you are supporting it. in that case vortex.

Vortex will apply frostbite and assassins mark, but then we hit with cyclone/frostbolt/ice nova and we are overwriting the frostbite with an assassin mark.

i am right or i am wrong ? i just wanted to know this before i spend 20ex on that gem.

My understanding is the assassin's mark will ignore the frostbite because it realizes the frostbite is on +1 curse from the ACOH.

Per the wiki:
Curses linked to Level 5 Awakened Curse on Hit interact favorably with other curses that have lower curse limit. For example, if the player links only one curse to Awakened Curse on Hit, then that curse will not override or be overridden by any other curse the player casts with their default curse limit.

For example, if you have a ring with Flammability on Hit and a skill attached to Awakened Curse on Hit and Elemental Weakness, both curses can be applied without overwriting the first curse.
Last edited by Ganchara on Jul 31, 2020, 1:38:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info