[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

Nice, im lvl 90 and look my itens...
What should I prioritize now?

It is a little difficult to level up.

I know I'm at the beginning but I really want to make it work.
"
lipeon wrote:

4.4k es is a bit low. Try to get more es on gear. Also your spell block is low. So try to get that 12% spell block on the shield.

Your current aps is 7.00. You will need to get under 6.06 if you want good damage. So lower your aps, or get 14% cooldown somewhere. It's easiest on belt. What's your budget? Once you get the ES, you can drop the ES from the belt to easier get your cooldown.

You also need avoid stuns. You missing a big chunk from the flasks (50%). Get some on helm.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Last edited by Ranmaz on Jul 20, 2020, 9:52:36 PM
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
lipeon wrote:

4.4k es is a bit low. Try to get more es on gear. Also your spell block is low. So try to get that 12% spell block on the shield.

Your current aps is 7.00. You will need to get under 6.06 if you want good damage. So lower your aps, or get 14% cooldown somewhere. It's easiest on belt. What's your budget? Once you get the ES, you can drop the ES from the belt to easier get your cooldown.

thx a lot.

Im only 2 ex to upgrade now..
Hi everyone!!
Have been playing the build for the past few days and it is really amazing, by far the best CoC build I've ever played.
Just reached level 96, with a bit over 8k ES. Damage is hard to get a number but for comparison purposes, the last phase of Sirus at Awakener level 8 is usually done in less than 7 seconds. Build is very tanky, all my sirus kills were done deathless (15+), in maps I only die when I screw up very badly, I have died a couple of times for t4 seed bosses tho.

This is the first time I play with a character that I crafted all the gear myself, and even tho harvest mechanics makes it very easy I feel like I learned quite a lot crafting wise.

My gear still have room for improvements... My helmet is a bit scuffed because I didnt have $$ to get a good base, my amulet have T3 crit multi because I was having such a bad luck trying to hit the essence dex + t1 crit multi base... Other than that I still have some bench crafted ES mods that need to be replaced.
I went for the ailment immunity and I don't regret it, even tho it makes capping the ele res a bit hard, its a really good defensive layer to have.

I'm now crafting my crit multi jewels:

Once its done and I hit 100% stun immunity I'll make the last tweaks on the gear as listed above.

So far its been a lot of fun playing this build, crafting the gear and min-maxing stuff. Thx alot for sharing it. Cheers!
Last edited by unblokable on Jul 20, 2020, 11:47:50 PM
~~sorry i managed to solve this problem. ty for guide
Last edited by HelloVenusX on Jul 21, 2020, 2:02:33 AM
I'm apparantly at 53% effective crit chance with flasks up - How do I get it up?
I know about the watcher's eye crit one, but what else?

And i'm 100% accurate with cyclone, and 96% vs evasive, where can I get this up a little bit aswell except divining my pieces? 100% vs evasive would be nice.

Last edited by HarryPothead on Jul 21, 2020, 6:25:41 AM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
I'm apparantly at 53% effective crit chance with flasks up - How do I get it up?

And i'm 100% accurate with cyclone, and 96% vs evasive, where can I get this up a little bit aswell except divining my pieces? 100% vs evasive would be nice.

Bottled Faith is actually a very op source of crit chance.

Idk if your 53% crit chance is taking Assassins mark in to consideration, but Bottled Faith together with assassins mark should get you close to 100%.
Last edited by unblokable on Jul 21, 2020, 8:19:21 AM
May i get some help please?

I play on Standard so I dont have access to the crafting in Harvest (i am too lazy to start from scratch).

So i leveled up to 98 on this build and its SUPREME in mapping. However, I havent been able to experience the Tankiness that is often attributable to this build. I dont last longer than 5 seconds against the Minotaur or the Phoenix. The Atlas Guardians I can do though. A8 Sirus i attempted but gave up after too many deaths ( and yes I have killed him maybe 50x on my other characters so I know the fight reasonably well)

I will admit i didnt have the currency to purchase the Avoid Ailments gear. I have a 50% stun avoidance mod on one of my flasks...thats basically it.

Here is my gear. PoB is copied as well but i put 2 nodes in ES leech as I am dying so much to bosses and cant find a way to recover ES. I dont even try doing the Metamorphs as I feel i am very very squishy.

I have 8K ES and capped resists except Chaos

Please assist as I have invested so much already into this character.

https://pastebin.com/1Uf33GmV

Any help or tips would be appreciated from the experts. and no, I cannot really scratch this gear as I am already penniless in Standard.
Last edited by Daibom on Jul 21, 2020, 8:40:49 AM
I did some POB math on Ice Nova Enchant vs. Herald -Mana Reservation:

Using a 40% Ice Nova Helm and this Ring

gives an average Ice Nova hit of 339k

Using a Herald -Mana Reservation Helm and this Ring

gives an average Ice Nova hit of 339k

Results might differ for your gear, but it seems that the damage boost from the ice nova enchant is close to 0 compared to the double damage circle of fear and the -reservation enchant.
"
unblokable wrote:
"
HarryPothead wrote:

Bottled Faith is actually a very op source of crit chance.

Idk if your 53% crit chance is taking Assassins mark in to consideration, but Bottled Faith together with assassins mark should get you close to 100%.

I'm at 65.38 with ass mark, now how do I simulate bottled faith crit and dmg increase? nothing changes by just putting flask in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info