[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
R3clamation wrote:
Just discovered that the awakened cold pen gem adds significantly more dmg per hit with ice nova. The added cold damage does more for the cyclone hits but I'm not so sure that that the damage there is as significant as the added ice nova dmg. At least according to pob.

What do you guys think?

Does it? Its definitely weaker for me, same as OP's POB.

"
tiru87 wrote:
Idk what im jumping over but in that pob you annointed 2 passives...

Deflection and Whispers of doom

You are also using 3 Curses in that pob. Want to enlighten me up?

He has anointed deflection only. Whispers of doom is added to simulate awakened curse on hit. The only 2 curses are assassin's mark and frostbite. Frost bomb and bone chill are not curses, not sure if there is another one being applied.
Is there a budget version of this build that can be played to farm? I mean I have a main char that farms S8 comfortably now, but I want to play this build and would like to have the feeling of progressing on the build itself and crafting it's own gear, rather than using my main char to craft all the gear beforehand (which I don't find fun in an ARPG)

"
BrettLee wrote:
"
R3clamation wrote:
Just discovered that the awakened cold pen gem adds significantly more dmg per hit with ice nova. The added cold damage does more for the cyclone hits but I'm not so sure that that the damage there is as significant as the added ice nova dmg. At least according to pob.

What do you guys think?

Yeah nevermind. I had the non awakened cold damage gem and got that instead, significantly better due to the extra lvl to cold gems
"
Laere wrote:
Is there a budget version of this build that can be played to farm? I mean I have a main char that farms S8 comfortably now, but I want to play this build and would like to have the feeling of progressing on the build itself and crafting it's own gear, rather than using my main char to craft all the gear beforehand (which I don't find fun in an ARPG)

You can start low life and craft your CI items, my league starter was lightning spellslinger into low life into CI, you will use Shav, presence of chayula and Prism Guardian, I even had Sin Trek for a very long time, mark of the shaper and an elder ring to fill resistances is a solid budget option and tbh you will still shred content.
This build seems very cool to play, is possible to do in std?
Or only with this league crafts?

tks
How i craft the ring?

Thx (:>
"
Despo4fun wrote:
"
Laere wrote:

You can start low life and craft your CI items, my league starter was lightning spellslinger into low life into CI, you will use Shav, presence of chayula and Prism Guardian, I even had Sin Trek for a very long time, mark of the shaper and an elder ring to fill resistances is a solid budget option and tbh you will still shred content.

Hey thanks for the response. Going LL do I just follow OP's POB and just make sure I get pain attunement on top of it?
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
R3clamation wrote:

What do you guys think?

"
tiru87 wrote:
Idk what im jumping over but in that pob you annointed 2 passives...

Deflection and Whispers of doom

You are also using 3 Curses in that pob. Want to enlighten me up?

He has anointed deflection only. Whispers of doom is added to simulate awakened curse on hit. The only 2 curses are assassin's mark and frostbite. Frost bomb and bone chill are not curses, not sure if there is another one being applied.

You don't wanna know what my mistake was..... :) due to some mixup i had mistakenly 2 frostbites in my setup - so 3 curses in my tree..... whatever i finished the build late in the night :p

So vortex triggers assasins mark and frostbite. Now im gucci again.
Working on the boots right now and updated my tree to get rid of the accuracy notes.
However, right now I'm sitting on 80% crit according to pob, 96 with diamond flask.
Should I just buy Bottled Faith? This will give me 100% crit both on cyclone and ice nova, as well as 9% average hit compared to the sulphur flask alone.

Any thoughts?
"
Snoukz wrote:
Working on the boots right now and updated my tree to get rid of the accuracy notes.
However, right now I'm sitting on 80% crit according to pob, 96 with diamond flask.
Should I just buy Bottled Faith? This will give me 100% crit both on cyclone and ice nova, as well as 9% average hit compared to the sulphur flask alone.

Any thoughts?

You want to get anything that gets you closer to 100% crit/accuracy. Other options that might bring you closer to that are flat crit on chest OR watcher's eye (you do not need flat crit on both).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info