[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
DevilzReturn wrote:
For Bandits:

PoB says kill all; Written guide says to help Alira. Which route do we go?

Always trust PoB they get updated first, guide will be fixed soon
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hi, followed your build and Im in Maps now.
But the Damage feels pretty low in T6 Maps already.

Is there something Im missing?

I can upgrade my Gems but it will be not enough to finish the Endgame i think.
"
Escalin wrote:
Hi, followed your build and Im in Maps now.
But the Damage feels pretty low in T6 Maps already.

Is there something Im missing?

I can upgrade my Gems but it will be not enough to finish the Endgame i think.

Theres a newer PoB than what your using, but to answer the question yes there are tons of things you are missing that add DPS.

- proper cluster jewels

- 2 levels on storm brand

- watchers eye

- trigger wand for exposure

- proper curse setup, you dont even have one it looks like

- inward eye helm with enchant

- annoint on amulet

- spider aspect

The list goes on.
Hi Velyna,

First off I'd like to thank you for posting this build. I previously followed your Hollow Palm Ice Crash build in Ultimatum and had a ton of success on it.

I have two questions:

1. Does taking Ghost Reaver counteract the energy recharge stats for Shavrone's Wrappings and the two notables (Arcane Focus + Unnatural Calm)? Or is the benefit of 100% more energy shield leech outweigh the penalty?

2. I noticed in both your transition and endgame PoB the tree is mostly filled for level 99/100 characters. Do you have a recommendation for people that would only reach level 95? Which 5-6 points would you recommend shaving off first?

Thanks again!
"
Xiayohen wrote:
Hi Velyna,

First off I'd like to thank you for posting this build. I previously followed your Hollow Palm Ice Crash build in Ultimatum and had a ton of success on it.

I have two questions:

1. Does taking Ghost Reaver counteract the energy recharge stats for Shavrone's Wrappings and the two notables (Arcane Focus + Unnatural Calm)? Or is the benefit of 100% more energy shield leech outweigh the penalty?

2. I noticed in both your transition and endgame PoB the tree is mostly filled for level 99/100 characters. Do you have a recommendation for people that would only reach level 95? Which 5-6 points would you recommend shaving off first?

Thanks again!

Glad you enjoyed!

- It does counteract, but the recharge only benefits you if you are able to not take damage for whatever amount of time until it starts, and instantly turns off when any damage is taken. You can just remove ghost reaver to test.

- Probably the Asylum wheel.
Last edited by Velyna on Nov 1, 2021, 7:38:06 AM
what about oneshots? its all good untill i get oneshotted.

Here is where i am atm
"

what about oneshots? its all good untill i get oneshotted

I have the same problem esp in scourge. Although i am merely level 92, no 20q gems , no watcher eye and poor cluster jewel setup, my damage per brand is above 1mil, i have around 55% phys damage reduction, 6k energy shield. Sometimes when i transition to scourge i simply die without warning. Im currently thinking of getting rid of one of the auras to utilize Determination, maybe include defiance banner with enlighten support, see if that will help. Otherwise might just skip the league mechanic
"
OanSur wrote:
"

what about oneshots? its all good untill i get oneshotted

I have the same problem esp in scourge. Although i am merely level 92, no 20q gems , no watcher eye and poor cluster jewel setup, my damage per brand is above 1mil, i have around 55% phys damage reduction, 6k energy shield. Sometimes when i transition to scourge i simply die without warning. Im currently thinking of getting rid of one of the auras to utilize Determination, maybe include defiance banner with enlighten support, see if that will help. Otherwise might just skip the league mechanic

These league mechanic mobs are just putting out stupid big physical hits, very tough to live.
Unfortunately :/
When I return from work I will see the numbers in PoB as Im thinking of getting rid of 14 points to get ghost reaver. It gives 20% ES, 32%inc damage, 65%crit chance and 25% crit multi.

Instead I might go as I said for the determination (haven't decided what to turn off yet) and go in direction of Divine shield. The route with masteries will give 36% increased energy shield, 61%increased armour (with 2 very fine masteries to be taken later - defend with 120% armour while not on low ES and gain 1 point of armour for every point of ES on helmet), 30% reduced crit damage taken, 72% Inc damage and 20%inc ailment (chill and shock) effect.
Also it will easily branch for jewel slot with +1 endurance charge and will give I think enough strength to handle both Determination and Molten shell instead of IC.

It will lower the damage by at least 20-25% but I am willing to try as long as it will keep me alive
im thinking of changing my boots for boots with spell suppression and aspect, then change my gloves for solid 200+es gloves , add vaal molten shell and prob vaal discipline and lets hope it is gonna work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info