[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

some more updates, different mastery choices, trying to make leaguestart even better
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Any good scourge corruptions we should look for on our uniques?
how bad is switching to LL without the amulet? im really tired of heist already and want to progress my atlas but i think my damage will fall off really fast so im scared to hit a wall

nvm just bought it, what annoint should we take on transitioning if i intend to use the sirus helmet for a while?

also 5L setup for this stage/no awakened gem?
Last edited by cookiereloaded on Oct 26, 2021, 5:41:30 AM
So we sould hel alira or kill all?
Her leveling POB has the 2 Passives selected, and once you swap to LowLife it changes to Alira. It is all up to you, I'm just going to go with Alira right off so I don't have to change later.
Last edited by Shishiboo on Oct 26, 2021, 8:46:42 AM
"
Shishiboo wrote:
Her leveling POB has the 2 Passives selected, and once you swap to LowLife it changes to Alira. It is all up to you, I'm just going to go with Alira right off so I don't have to change later.

Oh i see, gonna do that too, thank you!
"
how bad is switching to LL without the amulet? im really tired of heist already and want to progress my atlas but i think my damage will fall off really fast so im scared to hit a wall

nvm just bought it, what annoint should we take on transitioning if i intend to use the sirus helmet for a while?

also 5L setup for this stage/no awakened gem?

I suggest Storm Weaver. Looks like she had Divine Judgment selected pre-LL, that would work too. They are both cheap Oils as well it looks like.
Last edited by Shishiboo on Oct 26, 2021, 10:40:18 AM
Having a blast with the Build so far, great job :)

Although, i do have a question. Our Curse, Elemental Weakness, doesnt seem to get applied via Hextouch/Herald of Thunder Combination, because Herald of Thunder isnt labeled with "Trigger". Any way to work around this perhaps, or am i just having a brainfart and doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind.....Problem was that most of the monster were just dying too quickly for me to see the curse. Everythings fine, it was a brainfart after all :D
Last edited by LostSoul15 on Oct 26, 2021, 4:14:07 PM
Hey guys, any tips on how to improve my dps? I just hit red maps and it feels like Im doing no dmg, here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZZJqQCik

I know my skillgems are low level, but is that really the only reason?

Thanks guys!
"
Hey guys, any tips on how to improve my dps? I just hit red maps and it feels like Im doing no dmg, here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZZJqQCik

I know my skillgems are low level, but is that really the only reason?

Thanks guys!

Since you swapped to LL and changed your helmet, you need to Anoint Tranquility on your necklace.
Perhaps also a Sulphur Flask.
And yes Gem levels help a super ton.. Work on getting 6-L Shavs, Helmet Enchant also
Last edited by Shishiboo on Oct 27, 2021, 9:28:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info