Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

Hallo,

how is the performance for map clear compared to fp?
I like the cold effects. :)

How is it with the range? I tried it with a low level gem. Looks like, half of the screen will be coverd (length).
I am right?

How often do they freeze? Are hard enemy in perma freeze?
Normal monster will die instant, i asume.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Sep 10, 2020, 1:40:41 PM
100% conversion on the cards now bois! GC totems looking juicy for 3.12
Last edited by HeManNZ on Sep 11, 2020, 12:29:14 AM
Is the sacrifice of 2 ring slots and the chest worth for one additional link?
"
Is the sacrifice of 2 ring slots and the chest worth for one additional link?

You forget the extra damage per curse.
"
HeManNZ wrote:
100% conversion on the cards now bois! GC totems looking juicy for 3.12

"
Glacial Cascade
Glacial Cascade now has additional mechanics that provide a unique playstyle that rewards clever positioning. The skill now has inherent knockback, a fixed cascade spread, and the final burst of the cascade deals significantly more damage in a larger area. Use the knockback from the cascade to push enemies away and into the large impact, and position the skill carefully on bosses to make the most of the damage overlap. The skill still deals significant damage with Traps and Mines, but can now take much more advantage of the deliberate positioning that totems and hand casting allows.

The skill benefits greatly from increased area of effect, allowing for more overlap between bursts. We've also changed the skill to convert 100% of its physical damage to cold, so no enchantment or threshold jewel is required to fully convert the skill. We're replacing the Enchantment and disabling the Long Winter threshold jewel from dropping, to be re-introduced in a new form later.

Yeah, this will make this build more easily available and probably stronger, right?
WIth the changes in 3.12 will a Crit version be more viable?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Sep 11, 2020, 7:04:36 PM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
WIth the changes in 3.12 will a Crit version be more viable?

Unless the base crit chance on GC changes, probably no difference.

I'm excited to see the final version of the gem!
Hi,

in your pob you ticked shocked. What give you the 18% shock. I couldn't find anything.
That was a stand-in for the Cold Snap / Bonechill effect. Maybe POB calculates that by itself now, in the past it didn't.
Hey bro, was cheking for some ideas for my GC totems build, and couldn't find where did you get mortal conviction from on the PoB. Also, great build idea bro, congrats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info