Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Shaitan84 wrote:
"
LimeKoala wrote:
"
Shaitan84 wrote:
And me? Can I say that there are to many whiny schoolboys/girls that didn`t wait for the patchnotes before epic saltyness? Or for the actual impact on the game?

Why does someone need to be a moneyspending supporter to be a supporter?

I guess you wanted to quote KillerFits comment, not mine.

lets just say whoepsie and leave it at that :)

No worries :)
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
I love how much effort you are putting in making this even greater game. Time to play two hand build :D
Stunlock bosses rip...
Crit builds hammered.... what?
Poison immunity reeep
Dual wielding.... big slap
Not great, but not awful either. Not sure about the crit thing though... Crit shouldn't be close to non-crit otherwise what is the difference? Crit is supposed to be advantageous if you invest in it. If you strip our multiplier away, why bother? Crit should be the level above, not adjacent.

I think there are some good changes here, but I mostly feel like I'm just being pushed to play 2H, and I can't sufficiently express how little interest I have in doing so.
"
Аstyanax wrote:
Take my build, nerf it to shit
Tell me I no longer crit
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take trade scams from me

Take my DW toon out to the black
Tell him he ain't coming back
Boil all meta, burn melee
You can't take trade scams from me

Love the ref, awesome! :D

Ouch about the nerfs. Standard players getting screwed over once more :(
Last edited by Wissle on Jun 16, 2020, 5:36:59 AM
hmmm that is pretty much trade or skip season right there. its kinda sad tbh.
[Removed by Support]the most resonable nerf to do to cluster is only limit to 1 every passive, so u can use multiple times same passive.. but no, u prefer to delete things like deep cuts gladiator and others..

[Removed by Support]

All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Luke_GGG on Jun 16, 2020, 5:41:46 AM
Cyclone nerfs become usual in every league.

One question - when you stop this and think that it is a skill that is suitable for playing, no needing further nerf? When you remove the skill from the game?

I know nobody answers this because GGG never listens to the players, but FYI - this is the reason why poe constantly loses players - because of not existent feedback
Not great not bad. Changes to cluster jewels seems overcomplicated. Why not just limiting Large cluster jewel to one and problem will be solved hm but that´s GGG.
Buffing slower playstyle is a cool idea but without limiting speed and creating proper league mechanics (NO time based) it won´t work.

Nerfing DW ok but what about casters?
It´s easier to build a powerful caster build than real DW melee and what now with DW melee buff lost?
I see no real balance changes (according to skills/AoE/investments etc) just shifting meta here and there.
Maybe 2.0 will change things a bit more but I doubt more and more about it.

I will skip this league anyway.
Last edited by Rakiii on Jun 16, 2020, 5:51:18 AM
2H weapon focus this leauge, but what of those people who dont give a toss for 2H. Crushing a ton of other stuff will not make me want to play 2H.

The crit multi changes leave me scrating my head a bit too. You need massive investment/tradeoffs to be really high, so lowering all their values across the tree is odd & just feels bad. Especially considering that you still need to get damage & crit chance too, for the multi to have consistant results (meaning less life & defences).

Non-crit builds just grab damage, thats it (allowing for more life & defences). More BS to make 2H more viable?

Lets wait & see the patch notes, but an extremly underwelming manifesto for those who are not interested in 2H playstyle.
Last edited by Rafe13 on Jun 16, 2020, 9:09:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info