Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

This is horrible. you killed Intensity on cluster jewels, you watered down the fun of stun mechanic, nerfing starforge (a weapon that is supposed to be OUT of line with other weapons as it's only droppable from AN ENDGAME BOSS). You don't have enough good changes to outway all the useless nerfs this league... This is a letdown.
GGG has such little faith in their revamp of two handers, that they need to nerf so many other builds to pigeonhole people into their new play style.

Pretty much against everything you have always talked about and stood for when it comes to build diversity.

Some builds needed a nerf but something like stun on cyclone or DW nerf only pushes people away from DW into a bow/caster build.

Lets be real, once this league is said and done, the stats will show that your two handed crap , did nothing.

Pretty idiotic.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
darkzerox9 wrote:
Let me understand, 2H weapons give players the advantage of having two 6-link items on their build when Dual wielding just allow one 6-link and you want to buff 2H and nerf DW?????

WTF!!!

The chest could be a Kaom's Heart. But yes, there needs to be a benefit to the loss of defence by not using 1handed weapons.

If you consider helms with "supported by Conc Effect, etc", 1handers can have two six links too.

X
The Herald of Purity change killed my Facebreaker character. Dammit.
Thanks a lot GGG! Good balancing!

I m really excited to play HARVEST League!

Hype!
I think people have way too short memory, thank to Screen time.

GGG buffed boss and enemy HPs, they buffed enemy Resists, buffed boss, buffed boss more, nerfed our damage, nerfed our defences, nerfed our skills and nerfed our stuff (in multiple leagues they did so, like since 3.0)

i guess that super snowflake want his game super hard, because i guess he believe that hard equal good. Hard equal good but just in some disputable cinema industry and not necessary in a game.

i bet that now they mostly function with the noobie hype and they just increase their turnover of player. i feel that they want to get rid of old player and just crave for gullible fresh player.

Where is the Chinese Qol ?

By Balownga
"
Shaitan84 wrote:
And me? Can I say that there are to many whiny schoolboys/girls that didn`t wait for the patchnotes before epic saltyness? Or for the actual impact on the game?

Why does someone need to be a moneyspending supporter to be a supporter?

Money are the things made of paper that buys food for the devs!Or you meant to feed them with your patriotism?

Also if your highest character is a lvl 94,and you have mostly characters in the lvl 80,does that make you experienced enough so you can all other people crybabies?

Now lets get to the point,you must have not understood WHY people complaint!
Its the logic behind the nerfing that is flawed!

I will give you an example,lets say you have 5 cars,4 of those cars are pure shit,one of them is upgraded and its something special!
Every person who comes to you car saloon always jumps in the upgraded nice car.
Because of that you decide to make the nice car a shit car like all the other cars instead of upgrading the other 4 cars,so people start visiting you other 4 shit cars.

That is what is happening to skills in this game.They are not buffed,rather nerft,so people dont use the GG skills,rather you have only shit to work with,so you might as well use the others too.That is flawed logic and it is by no means right!

On that note,why should you nerf a skill just because you provided players with OP gear that sinergizes with the skill?Thats the same as equiping a fully mirrored character,and using Riposte as a skill and saying "this game is broken we have to nerf Riposte" !

Also we have many many examples of GGG "rebalancing" skills that NEVER come back after the "light touch" to them.How many discharge skills do we used to have back in the day?I can remember at least 5 variations off my hat with out thinking.How many dischargers do you even have nowerdays,i personally havent seen discharge used in years in a party,never mind variations...

Gutting a skill just because people use it is wrong.Being creative and crating something to rival that skill is the right way to go!

Let me ask you this,what do you think a about the 0.8 aps slams now?Are they op too?ANd if so,how long you you survive with a slow aps skill and a slow animation with a limited radius in Delirium juiced map?

Anyway dont know if your a fanboy ready to die for GGG but there are many flaws
and mistakes made by the Devs.Simply ignoring them out of fear or ass kissing is wrong for the whole community!I am not citing you in the previous sentence,just saying too many Fanboys kissin ass nowerdays,including most of the streamers...!

Gl to you m8!
Last edited by KillerFit on Jun 16, 2020, 5:05:03 AM
"
Shaitan84 wrote:
And me? Can I say that there are to many whiny schoolboys/girls that didn`t wait for the patchnotes before epic saltyness? Or for the actual impact on the game?

I guess you wanted to quote KillerFits comment, not mine.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
"
LimeKoala wrote:
"
Shaitan84 wrote:

I guess you wanted to quote KillerFits comment, not mine.

lets just say whoepsie and leave it at that :)
The nerf to DW is a bit stupid. One step forward, two step backward...

HandsUp mathil HandsUp
Last edited by dirtysupa on Jun 17, 2020, 7:12:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info