Preview of Rebalanced Unique Items in Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Hyskoa wrote:
A lot of meh and the final nail in the molten strike coffin. Great work >_>

My thoughts exactly....what have they been doing for the love of Wraeclast Gods...
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
Ragestyles wrote:

will work but do u really wanna give up 40% more damage to have those bonespears pierce? lol

It's not like they do huge damage (100% weapon damage) and the skill has 500ms ICD (which isn't even being changed as bex just confirmed)

Just use your chest sockets for main skill, what's problem?
Also, pierce support grant (0-19)% more Projectile Damage
[Removed by Support]
none of those are even good in the first place. Molten Strike now needs a complete rework.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 9, 2020, 1:11:55 PM
Hmmm... I guess I'm so in for Brain Rattler, Static Strike & Inpulsa shenanigans
literally disgusting.
OK R.I.P. Molten Strike
I miss u +2 Projectiles
This is great.
Molten strike users complaining and being the majority of the posts mean the skill needed some adjustment in one way or another (that's a good thing.)
Thanks GGG
Hyped to see more stuff!
dank pog dank sick pog poggers... fk you first page lot smoking? any of you even fkng reading notes at all or just waiting to be first on the comment section with the most useless information of the day? gotta scroll a few pages until I read opinions of people that actually have a bloody opinion on the matter...

anyway, rant over.

Im more afraid for all this than psyched. I don't see a solid reason to be psyched.

50 uniques reworked? Really concerned about what this will do to a crap load of builds that we have been working on.

I guess if we keep the old versions as legacy items that is ok, but any tried and tested items you might want for certain builds will be from there on, out the window.

Idk, such a huge balance slash rework of so many unique items? Makes me more concerned than excited.

Unless they are trying to make all the smaller or mid level items more usable and they stick to those tiers more. Perhaps I am missing something in all this and it could be a really great update.

Gonna have to wait and see when the patch notes drop.
Buffed Brain Rattler? Hell Yes!!!
I remember the first time it dropped for me, and I was so excited that I got a unique drop from a terrifying boss monster. And how disappointed I was when I compared it to cheaper alternatives that could easily outperform it.
I mean, not to sound like a complete downer, these items shown are pretty interesting and already have me thinking of ways to utilize them, however, they like 10 from 50?

Maybe Im being glass half empty right now, but really afraid we got a look at the better changes coming and the rest swept under the rug.

I hope that is not the case
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jun 9, 2020, 1:42:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info