Preview of Rebalanced Unique Items in Path of Exile: Harvest

Fewer projectiles... Consoles affecting game design once again.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
noice
So you rework dumpster items into 'other' dumpster items, hmmmm. What do you guys just not get?, wasn't reddit clear enough for you??

Making dumpster items with drawbacks is an instant UNUSABLE 1 alc item.
Making dumpster items with no life, no res, is an instant UNUSABLE 1 alc item.

Shrugs, I just don't know where you guys can go from here. The community is clearly just fed up at this point.

Oh, also, nerfing playable skills (old molten strike) just continues to add more angst and discontent and deservedly so.
Last edited by Clannard on Jun 8, 2020, 10:13:53 PM
No harvest? (scythe)
Oblivious
Wow... Really trying to shove in that Molten Strike nerf, huh?

(I don't play the build but just seeing that no longer gives +1 proj is an automatic registered nerf in my mind)
Ok but how the hell do I fight Rigwald?!!?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
But but ... what about Null's inclination?
I was trying to make builds of these old items. I always said "wish it was like this so I could combo it with that". Now you have made all of them "wish it was like this" :D Thanks for bringing these back to life!!
"
fckirbz wrote:
now.. how to reflect blind on myself.

Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel Keystone passive skill Second Sight
"You are Blind
Blind does not affect your Light Radius
25% more Melee Critical Strike Chance while Blinded".
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info