New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

Penance will be my go to 2nd build of this league. Gonna be OP
As usual it gets worse with each league.
Why bother nerfing when you can just make your whole playerbase not want to play the skills.
Interesting new balance tactic i'll give them that.
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Why no updates on warcries?
Look how they massacred my boy
Just a small change.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'll be honest, I never really understood brands, either their purpose or why they were called "brands" and not "runes" or "glyphs," which are both OBJECTIVELY cooler. The skill changes this league are really not gonna be a drawing point for me.
Time to rework brand recall for Armageddon brand.
The delayed recall makes it risky to use for its intended purpose.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
so if brands don't refresh on recall, they are just crappy traps? :-/
most sub 20 challenge players: OH NEW SHINY BRAND SKILLS, BRAND WILL BE THE GO TO

Proper skileld players: brand mechanic got gutted, bye bye brands
Btw, it will be miner league, brand recall with mana cost and the recall functionality make it so brand will become literally a no go
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info