New Brand Gems and Brand Changes in Path of Exile: Harvest

We desperately need more information these new skills in a faster manner. I am working on what limited inforamtion i have to finally make a league starter but i cant even begin to wonder how the wintertide brand will work with the things im selecting so far. And does arcanist brand give the brand tag to the skills it casts? that is a MASSIVE deciding factor on using it.
Oh no.. Brand Recall without refresh is really terrible idea

I don't see the valid point comparing "lack of input" justifying the removal of duration refresh.
For main skill most builds are just spamming one button with the worst worry is enough mana... now compared to using recall: you have to watch for cooldown so you won't end up in the middle of enemies without it being ready AND You still have to occasionally cast the new brand, not to mention the irritating bug where the amount of brands in buffs still shows maximum, but in reality, only a few are still present.

Also without it, brands are just another generic casting skill
Which is better now, SRS or Storm Brand?

It's a shame to see brands getting WORB'd while getting brand new brand skills at the same time. This is very confusing.
Last edited by Razzenit on Jun 11, 2020, 1:10:27 PM
Brands had a semi active playstyle before 3.10 and you could have kept it that way.
Just reduce the extra duration of Recall instead of removing the refresh.
Or just remove the extra duration from jewel clusters.

The only thing a Spectre Summoner has to do is proccing EE.
Now with the new unique FLESHCRAFTER even that isnt needed anymore.
You just made the most passive playstyle in game even more passive.

Why do you need to change a semi active playstyle to a active one
and an already passive playstyle to a complete passive one?

Sorry, but i cant follow the logic here.

From a playstyle perspective its either boring or hectic now, i miss the relaxed.

"
Xirce wrote:
Brands had a semi active playstyle before 3.10 and you could have kept it that way.
Just reduce the extra duration of Recall instead of removing the refresh.
Or just remove the extra duration from jewel clusters.

The only thing a Spectre Summoner has to do is proccing EE.
Now with the new unique FLESHCRAFTER even that isnt needed anymore.
You just made the most passive playstyle in game even more passive.

Why do you need to change a semi active playstyle to a active one
and an already passive playstyle to a complete passive one?

Sorry, but i cant follow the logic here.

From a playstyle perspective its either boring or hectic now, i miss the relaxed.

Reason? Because they have the celestial minions pack... literally the reason why im sure. "here have 30 pretty minions and just sit back cause uh...money"
So how does Arcanist Brand work with projectile related spells or stuff like Arc/EK? Does it shoot outward from the target, and affect anything it hits? Or does it also hit the boss too? Because the brand is attached to the enemy, it leaves room for confusion on how something like Ethereal Knives or Fireball would hit the target it is on
"
Relationship wrote:
So the development team said we want a bunch of new brands added to the game....but we don’t want people to play them.

How could we accomplish this?

They did a really good figuring out the solution.

There you are pal, this is what those idiots always do :D
I really don't like Brand Recall not refreshing the duration of brands and I never even played a Brand build. It's making the gameplay clunky like totems and I'm sure less people will be willing to play them now.
Unplayable now without duration refresh. Why even play Brand Recall? This completely ruined the originally unique and fun Brand play style. Now you get to just run around and cast Brands non-stop... really trash nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info