Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

there cards gonna soooo hard to find... never seen some cards so there cards gonna be same
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I don't know its users buying these card designs but the ones that give you an optimum desirable item with no costs (other than rarity I guess) rub me the wrong way.

Like if you want a double corrupted HH you should have to slam it in the temple with the huge balls that takes not just farm the desirable one and hand it in.

Obviously a random complaint but a majority of the cards they release now are extremely rare "power" cards i'm surprised the astral plate one doesn't say with maxed life rolls and explode on kill as thats the only reason its even there -_-
:/
Last edited by AmaLame on Jun 13, 2020, 11:50:37 AM
"
Obviously a random complaint but a majority of the cards they release now are extremely rare "power" cards i'm surprised the astral plate one doesn't say with maxed life rolls and explode on kill as thats the only reason its even there -_-

If you really think that then you didn't understand crafting. A random double influenced weapon has in most cases way too many mods to choose from to be top tier. That's why you have to buy multiple awakener's orbs to fuse certain stats, since the probability to hit those with crafting is way too low.

On the astral plate for example it is literally the same Thing. Six-Linking stuff is most expensive in the very early part of the league. Later on with market overflowing from jeweller's orbs the six-link is kinda cheap anyway, and hitting the explode-mod is still only on a 25 weight. All you get is a Level 100 base type with the influence, which is not really any better than ilvl86 stuff anyway.

I might share your opinion on the double influenced Headhunter though. Fiend-Cards are a problem. Then again, if you det them out of the game there are even less reasons to run uber atziri :D
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

totally agree with you. it should also say... "crusader ilvl 85 prefix"
Last edited by fuxxnuts2 on Jun 13, 2020, 6:40:17 PM
"
Vennto wrote:
"

If you really think that then you didn't understand crafting. A random double influenced weapon has in most cases way too many mods to choose from to be top tier. That's why you have to buy multiple awakener's orbs to fuse certain stats, since the probability to hit those with crafting is way too low.

I don't have a problem with the double influenced items for just that reason I understand crafting well enough I just don't like the trend thats all. To me celestial justicar already had this covered they are just adding a card that removes a "step" from the cut out rng crafting options.

Double influenced neck is like high chance to be bad, high chance to be a pairing you don't want, very difficult to role pair mods you want, very rarely saves you time or currency.

That is completely different to a specific item base with everything ready.

It just seems to not fit the rest of the way we have to slot machine, i'm just waiting for the +1 spell +1 minion convoking wand card lol

new rotc looks crazy though I can't tell if i love it or hate it
the damage on RotC is still awful. i dont care how fancy the arrows are, if im using a 300 dps bow its gonna be windripper
Reach of The Council still a Decoration Piece for fancy players.
Please GGG do a good rework on this item, not a dreadful and useless
in this awesome bow(before the +4 Arrow loss). He is really hard to get amd expensive item to buy, it deserve more, much more.
what do you mean by "fisrt/second… firing points"? any clarification?

it seems that you will change projectile mechanics too.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
"
lonestaRip wrote:
what do you mean by "fisrt/second… firing points"? any clarification?

it seems that you will change projectile mechanics too.

I don't understand that either and would appreciate some insight too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info