Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

RIP ED. Corruption got destroyed.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Corruption got MEGA nerfed. Is there a viable alternative?
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
A better question is what if you get them 60%, or more? 120% or more maximum life converted to energy shield... sheesh.

You cant convert more then 100% of something to something else, thats a basic rule of conversions in this game.

I guess I should have known that. The shock of the affix turned my brain off.
"
Snapfire wrote:
RIP! Corruption nodes aren't worth the pathing at all now.
What a lame rework!

"
frostzor27 wrote:

"
cimmerian32 wrote:

Is it at least useful in boss fights? It seems that you can stack and keep many Withered debuffs much easier.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
I hope resolute technique is not left alone, its useless atm.

7 days left !!!!!! :)
That chest look sick <3
"
Sarganis87 wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:
RIP! Corruption nodes aren't worth the pathing at all now.
What a lame rework!

"
frostzor27 wrote:

"
cimmerian32 wrote:

Is it at least useful in boss fights? It seems that you can stack and keep many Withered debuffs much easier.

No. ED or chaos DoT in general is already slow boss killer. With this nerfs it becomes impossible.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
No. ED or chaos DoT in general is already slow boss killer. With this nerfs it becomes impossible.

That's absolutely not true, just the usual hyperbole. Thanks to cluster there are so many possibilities to increase your chaos dot multiplier, the removal of these 10% is insignificant. In fact, when you have stacked a bunch of chaos dot multies already, having a stronger wither effect will be more efficient.

I like that Wither itself can now be improved. I look forward to more of those.
Last edited by dyneol on Jun 12, 2020, 8:00:33 AM
anyone that thinks 10% chaos dot multi is somehow much stronger than 18% increased chaos dmg taken should switch to diablo3 :)
"
That's absolutely not true, just the usual hyperbole. Thanks to cluster there are so many possibilities to increase your chaos dot multiplier, the removal of these 10% is insignificant. In fact, when you have stacked a bunch of chaos dot multies already, having a stronger wither effect will be more efficient.

I like that Wither itself can now be improved. I look forward to more of those.

"
anyone that thinks 10% chaos dot multi is somehow much stronger than 18% increased chaos dmg taken should switch to diablo3 :)

Thanks guys, I was really starting to doubt the community with the aforementioned Postings... always the same: "It´s nerfed so hard you can´t play it anymore 1!!11". Really wonder where those guys always come from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info