Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

"
thep10xer wrote:
"
ekaye wrote:
As someone on YouTube pointed out, one of the possible sword corruptions is Resolute Technique. Will that one be specifically blacklisted for Greatest Intentions, or will we have to turn in the cards on a level 2 character to avoid it?

not gonna be able to avoid it, Savior has a base item level.

It's part of the chance, you could get something good or something bad.
Interesting, is that because of the base item, because it's a boss drop, or just specific to certain uniques?
"
ekaye wrote:
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
ekaye wrote:
As someone on YouTube pointed out, one of the possible sword corruptions is Resolute Technique. Will that one be specifically blacklisted for Greatest Intentions, or will we have to turn in the cards on a level 2 character to avoid it?

not gonna be able to avoid it, Savior has a base item level.

It's part of the chance, you could get something good or something bad.
Interesting, is that because of the base item, because it's a boss drop, or just specific to certain uniques?

As a number of people have pointed out, div cards can be turned in with a new toon, maki g the ilvl 2. This avoids the resolute corruption.
"
By the way, we're also introducing a new oil.

A new oil?
What color is it, where does it come into play? Is it after Gold?

And does that mean that any existing premium stash tab will now have reserved slots for oils?
Fleshcrafter... so if you give your Zombies 50% chaos resist you convert 100% of their life to energy shield. Wouldn't that kill them or will the game default to giving them 1 life point? Would be interested to know the answer to that.
i will be honest

saving new cards....i didnt liked any thing else. need to rework alot of things and other need to be removed from game.
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on Jun 11, 2020, 3:49:46 AM
Flesh chest looks sooo good for elemental spectres
Cluster jewels manifesto when?
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
"
gageris wrote:

How so? The effect of EE doesn't stack with it, which I assume most spectre players use
IGN: Dargeshaad
Oh good, another fucking oil.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Dargeshaad wrote:
"
gageris wrote:

How so? The effect of EE doesn't stack with it, which I assume most spectre players use
Most, but it's plausible that some builds aren't going to that area. Also, a Guardian/Conqueror in an "of Resistance" map will have upwards of 90% ele resistance, depending on your Awakening completion level, and not even EE plus a curse would bring that down to zero. Considering how little penetration is available to minions, ignoring resistances could be a good low-effort option that lets you save passive points and invest in a defensive curse instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info