Hey remember Wolcen?

"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Because I said, "This thread should go there."

And you replied with, "There's already a similar thread there."

It's hardly presumptuous to infer a direct relationship between your statement and mine, given that you quoted my statement when making yours.

If I was psychic, I'd play cards in Vegas. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Because I said, "This thread should go there."

And you replied with, "There's already a similar thread there."

It's hardly presumptuous to infer a direct relationship between your statement and mine, given that you quoted my statement when making yours.

If I was psychic, I'd play cards in Vegas. =9[.]9=

Better not. You get scammed too easy.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
I have no idea what your being psychic has to do with the above exchange, but fine, we can talk about that instead if you prefer. (It's not like this thread has any better mission.)

If I were psychic, I'd attach extremely realistic Spock ears to my own and walk through downtown, reading people's reactions.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Wolcen is... well a game with huge potential, great story (actually first ARPG I played with story that interested me) and garbage endgame.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
This thread definitely belongs in Off Topic, not GD.

There's already a Wolcen thread in OT:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2776308

=9[.]9=

Why exactly does its existence make this thread any less off topic?

The reason it remained is probably on a technicality. The first post makes it specifically a comparison to POE:

"
Nope face it PoE remains unchallenged HaHAAA

The thread that was moved to OT that was about Last Epoch made no references to POE and had nothing to do directly with POE.

Either way, it's moved to OT so clearly I'm wrong but I think that's the reason it remained so long.

That being said, moderation is definitely spotty at best. I had a post removed in the "...ism" thread because of politics yet the original post is littered with politics. I asked for clarification on why one was okay and not the other, they said to report the original post. I would have just preferred they tell me what the difference is.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 18, 2020, 6:07:10 PM
You know your game is top dog when competitors just copy its ideas... -

Source:- https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1215480/view/2196012490222508512
Last edited by Exile009 on May 19, 2020, 9:25:13 AM
Yeah, because "quicksilver" being associated with speed and "headhunter" being associated with collecting power are so unique to PoE. Lol...
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info